Harry and Meghan #101 Her face is the only thing with more revisions than Finding Freedom!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck me I thought that the Saatchi art gallery would feature some decent art but I just found another bloody portrait of Smeagol. At least this artist has captured the long ratty extensions well 😁

And here's another one of the Harkles swimmimg above the sharks of the press 🤣 priceless
View attachment 572513
Wot no crocodiles ? WTAF -
maybe the sharks are thinking ‘oh chicken legs and a small ‘nob for lunch it is then lads’ 🤮
Ps is she grabbing his dinky?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I didn't know what the Truman Show was so I had to google it.

He doesn't know it, but everything in Truman Burbank's (Jim Carrey) life is part of a massive TV set. Executive producer Christof (Ed Harris) orchestrates "The Truman Show," a live broadcast of Truman's every move captured by hidden cameras. Cristof tries to control Truman's mind, even removing his true love, Sylvia (Natascha McElhone), from the show and replacing her with Meryl (Laura Linney). As Truman gradually discovers the truth, however, he must decide whether to act on it.

I have so many questions.
1. Has he even seen the movie to use it as reference? I hope he didn't just google truman show because smeggy told him to.
2. If he trying to take down the monarchy to free his father and brother? Or is he trying to take THEM down?
3. What about Anne's children? Zara and Peter? They don't have titles or security and they seem to be doing just fine. Harkles didn't pioneer anything. :rolleyes:
4. If his life is a movie, then there must be an ending to his madness.
5. If he is claiming he was being watched and controlled, is he truly free now? don't think so. :rolleyes:

they give me a headache.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Just when you thought you couldn't find any more crappy artwork this one comes along 🤣
View attachment 572534
ohh and he’s used PWB’s hair to make his paintbrushes - how ‘authentic’ 👨🏻‍🦰

I didn't know what the Truman Show was so I had to google it.

He doesn't know it, but everything in Truman Burbank's (Jim Carrey) life is part of a massive TV set. Executive producer Christof (Ed Harris) orchestrates "The Truman Show," a live broadcast of Truman's every move captured by hidden cameras. Cristof tries to control Truman's mind, even removing his true love, Sylvia (Natascha McElhone), from the show and replacing her with Meryl (Laura Linney). As Truman gradually discovers the truth, however, he must decide whether to act on it.

I have so many questions.
1. Has he even seen the movie to use it as reference? I hope he didn't just google truman show because smeggy told him to.
2. If he trying to take down the monarchy to free his father and brother? Or is he trying to take THEM down?
3. What about Anne's children? Zara and Peter? They don't have titles or security and they seem to be doing just fine. Harkles didn't pioneer anything. :rolleyes:
4. If his life is a movie, then there must be an ending to his madness.
5. If he is claiming he was being watched and controlled, is he truly free now? don't think so. :rolleyes:

they give me a headache.
No 4 that’s because she films and tapes everything in readiness for her block buster book/film/mini series/interview/documentary etc etc called ‘The Receipts’ when the divorce is done - 💰💰💰💰💰💰

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Ooh, the Harry dummy looks pretty accurate - dim looking and gormless!

They've got HW's facial expressions pretty spot on too - smug smile whilst simultaneously sniffing tit and the scheming behind the eyes whilst she tries to think up her next lie to pin on the RF!

Oooh, I've suddenly got my mojo back!!

@spangly that took you exactly 20 minutes to get your mojo back. What a trooper! :love:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
No 4 that’s because she films and tapes everything in readiness for her block buster book/film/mini series/interview/documentary etc etc called ‘The Receipts’ when the divorce is done - 💰💰💰💰💰💰
It is probably going to be handwritten receipts.

I'd like to think that Hazzo's "his life is like a movie" is a reference to Adele's "when we were young". Maybe he's secretly calling adele after being banned from seeing her. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Yeah it’s my new conspiracy theory which explains the surrogates 🤣
There are a few on Twitter who are utterly convinced that Smeggy is a Male to Female transwoman. The use of surrogates and her very masculine figure and features are all used as part of their evidence. Oh, and also PWB’s love of Roast Chicken. Nothing would surprise me these days!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Harry is sufficiently deranged to claim one day that he did all this to help the other Royals.

Reminds of his dim mother. In the Bashir interview she said about Hewitts book paraphrasing:
"So I rushed back to my boys, because reading about the book would be terrible for them, and their class mates would talk"

Yet there she was talking about a book that sold maybe 200copies at that point in front of a millions audience, while doing exactly the same thing.
Self awareness level about 0.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27

I read that first sentence as he used pubic hair for his paintbrush 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 22
There are a few on Twitter who are utterly convinced that Smeggy is a Male to Female transwoman. The use of surrogates and her very masculine figure and features are all used as part of their evidence. Oh, and also PWB’s love of Roast Chicken. Nothing would surprise me these days!
I find men tend to have way better legs when they put on stockings :D

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Don't they the same about Mike (Michelle Obama)

• Haha
A PAINTING of Prince Harry has sold for more than £2,000 - and you won't believe who the artist is.

The artwork, which was created by a talented painting PIG called Pigcasso in just a few minutes, was snapped up for £2,350 by a Spanish buyer.
Bought by someone with more money than sense ! 😗

• Haha
Reactions: 9
There is endless fun in those Autumn Ying drawings.

I think this one of Saint Diana haunting Smeggy is my fave

View attachment 572083
How funny, Diana looks younger than the geriatric has-been Smeg!
“Ever watchful of the celebrity landscape, we’ve also moved Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s figures to join their Hollywood friends, reflecting their new status on the world stage as A-list favourites..."
Really??? A-list favourites 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
...Once.A-list favourites....
Ex-A-listers Harvey Weinstein, Katie Price, Jimmy Saville, Michael Jackson, O J Simpson, Kim Il Sung, Kim Jong Il, Kim Jong Un, Ellen DeGeneres, Martin Bormann, Omid Scobie, Robert Mugabe, Eva Braun, Prince Henry, and Rachel Ragland-Markle....
Madame Tussauds Management regrets that owing to vandalism and graffiti attacks on these effigies, the above group of unsavoury individuals all of whom once enjoyed universal adulation has now been relocated to a vault that will be closed to the public until further notice. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
So, he got therapy after meeting Meghan, but they couldn't get help to sort out Meghan's suicidal thoughts during pregnancy, hmmmmm ok then
He had been getting therapy long before meeting Meghan. It’s pretty easy to verify that. He is full of tit

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Won't there be a beauty brand? Candles that smell of Harry's swimmers?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.