Harry and Meghan #101 Her face is the only thing with more revisions than Finding Freedom!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All of this.

His ragging on Charles again is genuinely hacking me off. The poor guy is the easiest target in the world; he’s spent most of his life being slagged off and I’m not remotely convinced he’s ever deserved any of it. Diana did a number on both the boys there. He never comes across as a bad father to me - unbelievably busy, yes but that’s life in the dedicated half of the RF. It’s a very different upbringing to the one most of us got, away at school, etc but they clearly got all his focus on holiday. (I’d have hated growing up away from family but it is normal for them - it’ll be interesting to see what W&K do with their three re boarding.) Harry clearly doesn’t have the brain cells to understand that his dad was sometimes too busy for him because he was off doing his duty - that duty to Queen and country that you jacked in and pissed all over, Hazno!

He’s a pitiful creature, mercilessly denouncing his own family to grab at moments of fame to feed his tumescent ego. Honestly I’d never be able to show my face to the world again if I’d trashed my family the way he has.

Last edited:
Reactions: 65
Sorry, trying to catch up - which papwalk?

Reactions: 7
Hi Pom welcome back. Did you have a good holiday?

Reactions: 18
Pippa:
Either the Hazbeens have something up their sleeves which the RF know and dare not let them reveal ,so go all out to accomodate all the nonsenses they spout, or no one in the RF has enough guts to tell them where to go for fear of pushong poor wee Hawwy over the sanity edge.
Ha, hairy plummeted over the sanity edge long ago. They have zero awareness of self or the world. Decartes said 'Je ponce donc je suis,' hairy and the thing believe ' I said it, therefore it is true (and if you call me a liar I will send the sussex hit squad after you and call you a racist so stfu and send more $$$)"

Reactions: 24
Yes, reeks of spiteful vengeance and yes, it's all he has to offer. The novelty value will wear off fast for most people, and who wants to be lectured on MH by someone whose idea of it is public primal screaming?

Interesting that I don't know of any therapy branches that suggest taking down others is a good thing. He is consumed by some or many ISMs: I, Self, Me - whether it's attached to alcohol, drugs, sex, food, relationships... doesn't matter. The root of the problem is selfishness and self-centredness - the substances/processes are just the symptoms. This stuff always gets worse, never better - unless, as has been mentioned, there's an intervention of some sort. Cutting him off completely is a valid intervention - hope PC knows this.

Reactions: 37
I thought same!

Reactions: 19
You do get the impression they think us ‘common folk’ are too stupid to see through their lies.
Yes, us thick plebs who know nothing about anything.
Then again, this coming from the man who mistook two gruff Russians for Greta Thunberg and her father.
Then decided it would be a great idea for some mate of his at the North Pole to help them move a colony of penguins to there from Belarus (landlocked) regardless of the fact that they’re native to the South Pole.
Oh, then believed them and acted all shocked when they told him that American mining companies were destroying the (fictional) island of Chunga Chunga.
Yeah, and he thinks we’re stupid.

Reactions: 47
Again Hazza is confused and has mixed up Josh or Joe Rogan with Rogan Josh which he frequently enjoys with Minge. Hazzno meant that "you've got to be careful what goes into your mouth" not "what comes out of your mouth". Tbf this is an easy mistake to make when you're as drugged up and power-crazed as Hazzno, and he thought he was replying to restaurant critic Chris Sinking Ship about the "genetic pain" that can seize diners in unhygenic restaurants.

Last edited:
Reactions: 29
Anyone planning on making an omelette the weekend of the Diana Statue , cancel it ..there won’t be any eggs or tomatoes north of Watford .
Haha, forget about that! Think this is his way of announcing he won't be coming?

Reactions: 20
My answers in red.

Last edited:
Reactions: 50
It must be so upsetting for Prince Charles to hear him say all this, and he's still probably grieving for his own dad, plus getting ready for his kingship. And I bet William is fuming. There will definitely be no reconciliation now

Reactions: 58
Oh I bloody LOVED the penguins business!! (if anyone remembers MN in those days, penguins were all the rage )

Reactions: 21
Completely agree with this! Charles takes far too much blame for the breakdown of the marriage to Diana when she was also to blame. I wonder if Harry knows that his mother was partly responsible for the breakdown of the Carlings marriage, as well as her having even more affairs with married men. He must think she was completely perfect and everything is his father's fault. And even if it was all Charles' fault, he did his best after Diana died. He even walked HW down the aisle because she didn't want her dad there.

Charles has been doing his duty. You would think Harry would understand that with all of Charles' work with The Prince's Trust for over 40 years, among many other things.

Reactions: 45
Anyone thinking WB has done more to positively promote the royal family and especially increase theove people are starting to feel towards Prince Charles than any positive PR the rf could pay for. I remember Charles and Hazza on a radio programme where Charles called him darling boy and you could just feel the love. Yes he might not have been perfect but he loves them and I'd be happy with a father like that. It appears the stopping of the Monica's the real hurt here.

He can't come ever back to the UK. And he's got nothing left. What else does he has. My dad whacked me one when I asked to look at a picture of my mum. After today nothing would surprise me. On the other hand, seriously excited for Lady C tomorrow. She will roast him. And not the way he likes it.

Reactions: 42
What utter bollocks!

Thanks for being brave - you deserve your drink!

ETA All they are doing is making it less likely that anyone will want to engage with them in any commercial projects, so in a way, it's all good!

Last edited:
Reactions: 35
If he believed this to be truth before Meghan, I would think he and William would have resolved it together. Historically, aristocratics haven’t been good parents. They left everything to nannies. He is no different from his peers. (I am american, what I understand from reading). Is this the truth that Meghan has helped him to realize. He is the one that said his family was the family she didn’t have. How did it go from that to this???

Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.