Harry and Meghan #101 Her face is the only thing with more revisions than Finding Freedom!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What was her downfall? I just saw that her show is ending but don't know why.
Has she stepped down or been pushed?
In a nice parallel with Harry's Wife, bullying. Which she has tried to finesse with a speech "when I first learned of this behaviour on my set...". Bitch, you didn't learn of the behaviour, you *did* the misbehaving. From what I understand she has tried to limp along but is haemorraghing viewers so called a day on her chat show. Whether she was pushed is unknown, probably the easiest way for all involved to save a bit of face.

Reactions: 24
But the garden party? Serena? Beyoncé? Oprah? All the top of the line gifts and special things she needed because she could have them this time? Bueller?

Reactions: 33
What was her downfall? I just saw that her show is ending but don't know why.
Has she stepped down or been pushed?
It's the bullying that did her in. Even though it was rumoured for years, the lid was kept on it but once people spoke out the can of worms was opened and she was done for.

I hope the same thing happens with Smeg. We've got the rumours and details that she and Hazzno bullied their staff, that's the start, and details will come out bit by bit. An accusation of bullying against these sanctimonious people like Ellen and Smeg who preach one thing and do another is toxic and in Smeg's words, "not surviveable".

Reactions: 38
I hope you brought a note from your mum.

Reactions: 9
In this load of tripe it says the Kingdom Choir at the wedding was their idea! It was Charles who asked them to sing as I saw him on tv talking about it. Their was also a report that Smeg didn't like their arrangement of Stand by Me and kept changing it - about 14 times in all. In the end the choir sang it the way the choir wanted to sing it, so up yours Smeg!

Reactions: 33
These 2 a full time liars for fame and publicity, even minor things like saying archies first word was crocodile. They make me feel physically sick .
I have a feeling Archie’s first word was probably coc|da, and they were all “ awwww, look, so sweet, he’s saying crocodile“ when in reality he was saying he thought his father was a ....

Reactions: 22
So there's to be no garden party and no baby shower.
Anyone surprised?

Have Netflix got any work out of them?

Harry and Meghan #102. There'll soon be a baby for Dumb and Dumber now that Fedex have given them the tracking number.

Reactions: 61
Meghans outfits cost a pretty penny,
Sadly she doesnt look nice in any.

Reactions: 60
A great wrap up of the duo without bias.

Reactions: 30
What is the vindictive plastic balloony trolltwat on about now? Jason Knauf?
You don't ever see any REAL royal reporters behaving like this.

Not quite sure why using the humble beginnings argument?

she went to private nursery, school, extortionate uni fees. Yes it wasn't royal, but Meghan had things paid for her by the men in her life, nearly all the time. She wasn't having to spend money on housing or food either, but didn't see her complaining about that. What a weird angle.

P&G are one of the biggest plastic and chemical polluters of the planet, does anyone seriously expect them to start having morals when it comes to H&M?!
Same morals - corrupt corrupt, but keep saying how compassionate and caring you are, as a front for the greed.

Reactions: 27
Maybe I’m wrong, but I highly doubt HW is making much money off residuals from Suits or the few craptacular made-for-tv movies she “starred” in. Do any of you awesome Tattlers know of a way to somewhat accurately estimate how much she’s making from residuals?

WTAF has happened to Diana’s nose - I only hope these paintings are not being used as a reference for the statue
And why has the artist given Diana brown eyes in that photo?

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
and it will have the same effect that the PP funeral, did it will backfire on them. They will be stupid to try and upstage The Queen and yes they will probably try but it will backfire. So let them in fact I hope they do.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.