Harry and Meghan #101 Her face is the only thing with more revisions than Finding Freedom!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What was her downfall? I just saw that her show is ending but don't know why.
Has she stepped down or been pushed?
In a nice parallel with Harry's Wife, bullying. Which she has tried to finesse with a speech "when I first learned of this behaviour on my set...". witch, you didn't learn of the behaviour, you *did* the misbehaving. From what I understand she has tried to limp along but is haemorraghing viewers so called a day on her chat show. Whether she was pushed is unknown, probably the easiest way for all involved to save a bit of face.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
US Weekly confirm that THE DUCHESS has precisely zero friends left and no-one is hosting a baby shower, baby sprinkle, or baby dripping tap for her.

But the garden party? Serena? Beyoncé? Oprah? All the top of the line gifts and special things she needed because she could have them this time? Bueller?

• Haha
Reactions: 33
What was her downfall? I just saw that her show is ending but don't know why.
Has she stepped down or been pushed?
It's the bullying that did her in. Even though it was rumoured for years, the lid was kept on it but once people spoke out the can of worms was opened and she was done for.

I hope the same thing happens with Smeg. We've got the rumours and details that she and Hazzno bullied their staff, that's the start, and details will come out bit by bit. An accusation of bullying against these sanctimonious people like Ellen and Smeg who preach one thing and do another is toxic and in Smeg's words, "not surviveable".

• Heart
Reactions: 38
This Nicholl person seems to be the dumbest journalist on the planet. HFW was kept her entire life bar SIX measly years!!

Her dad paid, until she had sucked him dry. He sold Facebook stock to pay for her wedding to Trevor. Then Trevor paid for her and when she was over THIRTY she finally earned money to speak of herself. She was waiting tables and working in a paper shop before Trevor. You can bet your first born, the money only covered her clothing and the housing, car etc wer paid by her dad.

She still didn't pay rent though, whenshe did Suits. Had the tiniest of houses (think camper van size, with not even space to walk around the bed!) paid for by ther tv show and then moved in with Corey. The bleeping leech is the living, breathing, bunion walking embodiment of a kept woman!

Which grown woman who calls herself a feminist did never pay her own rent????

Scum, the both of them! That Nichol woman and HFW, scum!
I hope you brought a note from your mum.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Piss, sorry the tear artist:

When even the race of the makeup artist, is relevant, clearly the only explanation could be that he rehearsed on him self to achieve the "no makeup makeup glow" on Pegs wedding.
The no makeup makeup was there, not sure about the glow.
In this load of tripe it says the Kingdom Choir at the wedding was their idea! It was Charles who asked them to sing as I saw him on tv talking about it. Their was also a report that Smeg didn't like their arrangement of Stand by Me and kept changing it - about 14 times in all. In the end the choir sang it the way the choir wanted to sing it, so up yours Smeg!

Reactions: 33
These 2 a full time liars for fame and publicity, even minor things like saying archies first word was crocodile. They make me feel physically sick .
I have a feeling Archie’s first word was probably coc|da, and they were all “ awwww, look, so sweet, he’s saying crocodile“ when in reality he was saying he thought his father was a ....

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So there's to be no garden party and no baby shower.
Anyone surprised?

Have Netflix got any work out of them?

Harry and Meghan #102. There'll soon be a baby for Dumb and Dumber now that Fedex have given them the tracking number.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Meghans outfits cost a pretty penny,
Sadly she doesnt look nice in any.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
A great wrap up of the duo without bias.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
What is the vindictive plastic balloony trolltwat on about now? Jason Knauf?
You don't ever see any REAL royal reporters behaving like this.

1620861857805.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Not quite sure why using the humble beginnings argument?

she went to private nursery, school, extortionate uni fees. Yes it wasn't royal, but Meghan had things paid for her by the men in her life, nearly all the time. She wasn't having to spend money on housing or food either, but didn't see her complaining about that. What a weird angle.

This is from The Sun:

'Meghan's financial independence was something she always valued and missed when she married into the royal family," Katie Nicholl, royal correspondent and author of Harry and Meghan, tells The Sun.

"This is a woman who came from humble beginnings and worked hard to succeed and make it to the top.

"Losing her financial independence and essentially becoming a ‘kept’ woman was really hard for her after so many years of being self sufficient.

"She had always been independent so having to ask for money - whether that was for dresses or a home refurbishment - was way out of her comfort zone."

Really 😂😂😂 I'm sure she kept her own bank account(s) open and had no problem with Charles paying for all her designer clothes!
P&G are one of the biggest plastic and chemical polluters of the planet, does anyone seriously expect them to start having morals when it comes to H&M?!
Same morals - corrupt corrupt, but keep saying how compassionate and caring you are, as a front for the greed.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
So which tax year is this exactly when THE DUCHESS is trying to suggest she didn't have any income? According to Scobie: Even before the Netflix deal, each of the Sussexes had money of their own. Both of them are extremely liquid when it comes to their assets,” Omid Scobie, co-author of Finding Freedom: Harry and Meghan and the Making of a Modern Royal Family, told Entertainment Tonight. “Harry brings a lot to the table himself and Meghan lives off residuals from Suits and the many appearances that she’s done in other projects too.”

When Megzy was a working royal, her work wardrobe was paid for (by Charles, from the Duchy of Cornwall). So this is no different from, say, her wardrobe on Suits, or for PR work for her Hallmark films or photoshoots. And she didn't come from 'humble beginnings'. She came from a middle-class family, with an Emmy-award winning father and an expensive private education from nursery all the way through to private University.
Maybe I’m wrong, but I highly doubt HW is making much money off residuals from Suits or the few craptacular made-for-tv movies she “starred” in. Do any of you awesome Tattlers know of a way to somewhat accurately estimate how much she’s making from residuals?

WTAF has happened to Diana’s nose - I only hope these paintings are not being used as a reference for the statue 😎
And why has the artist given Diana brown eyes in that photo? 👁👀

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Of course. But the Queen's death will be a big event, on the global scale.
Like the aftermath of Diana, then things reach mainstream, and suddenly develop social and political impact.
Currently its two grifters trying to become US Royalty, tabloid fodder and five minutes of mindless entertainment.
Things change when Global media focuses on the Royals, and when every media outlet tries to outdo the other one by giving its news a political or social slant. Harkles will try to use the moment, they did for Philips funeral.
and it will have the same effect that the PP funeral, did it will backfire on them. They will be stupid to try and upstage The Queen and yes they will probably try but it will backfire. So let them in fact I hope they do.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.