Harry and Meghan #101 Her face is the only thing with more revisions than Finding Freedom!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This monstrosity costs 476 dollars in the Saatchi gallery πŸ˜‚
Just put a bulls eye in the middle and use it for a dartboard, would anyone actually want her face on the wall, they must all be bleeping crazy, deluded or just plain stupid

• Haha
Reactions: 13
With NDA you cant go to the press, but if the case goes to court and you are questioned you need/should speak truth and the 'minutes taking' / outcome will be published on official gov website like it was about MM case already..
NDA is not above the law
But if the NDA is scrapped?
My post was if the Palace wanted the information about bullying to reach the ears of the Press without releasing it themselves, might they scrap the NDA so the staff members would be free to talk to the Press ........

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I haven't read it and get the impression from reviews that it wasn't particularly ground breaking because she gave a long history of the family. The reality is that we don't really care about the history of the Markle family - we only want to know the gossip on Smeggy πŸ˜‰

I think Samantha has another book coming out to continue the story.
It's a shame she didn't have a proper editor advise her. One good book would be better than several padded out with stuff nobody is much interested in.
Samantha Markle gave a brief family history. There was a little bit about Thomas Markle's parents, but just a few pages' worth, and not a whole lot of history about Doria's family, if anything. I've talked about this before, but history repeats itself not just in the big events, but in personal events and families as well. Somewhere in the Markles or the Raglands there have been other narcs like Meghan, and I bet that history would have predicted everything she's done and is going to do.

Judging by the contents of the first book I would have just put everything into one book if it were me. There's a lot of stuff in there about Samantha's own life that people just won't be interested in. People want to know about Megz, Thomas and Doria. Maybe if there's any dirt on Tom Jr, give an explanation as to why your daughter looks so much like Megz, tell us why it's so important to you that you speak out about this. Instead there would be filler about her time in another state. She could have sat down with someone, had a long discussion and come up with more and better material for a single book.

Shall we have a whip’round and buy it to add to our book of poems - nice front cover - we can add a bench in the background maybe β€”β€” honestly to quote Piers β€˜the world’s gone nuts’ 🐿🐿🐿
Well they got the jutting jaw right!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
This monstrosity costs 476 dollars in the Saatchi gallery πŸ˜‚
FUUUUUUUUUCK :eek: da wuh ................Lost for words.
Not really.:m
It's the spitting image of her.
Said nobody ever, in the whole world Global environment.

WTAF has happened to Diana’s nose - I only hope these paintings are not being used as a reference for the statue 😎
Maybe she's borrowed one of smeggy's old noses for shits n giggles.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
US Weekly confirm that THE DUCHESS has precisely zero friends left and no-one is hosting a baby shower, baby sprinkle, or baby dripping tap for her.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
US Weekly confirm that THE DUCHESS has precisely zero friends left and no-one is hosting a baby shower, baby sprinkle, or baby dripping tap for her.

She and Harry have been so involved with humanitarian issues, they both feel their time and resources can be used for a better purpose.” Remind me again - this is the woman who bought a Β£100,000 dress, have I remembered that right...?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
OK. So my theory on Knauf:

Working for the Foundation he is seen as someone who works for the Royals and can’t... and WON’T (because he’s decent) share inside information.

SO, he’s taken one for the team (Team Royal), he released the very supportive looking statement towards Moko re the copyright issue in court, now he’s leaving the Royals information might just be disclosed and/or he might just decide to speak out against the Harry and his wife in court.

Now, wouldn’t THAT be wonderful!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Hahahahaaa,that crap awful " portrait" of haghan is available to buy at nearly 500 U.S. dollars

WwwhhoooaaaahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaπŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

bleeping hell hahahahaaaaaπŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
They said at the time that recommendations arising from the investigation will be published in one of the Palace annual reports. So there should be a recommendation on what happens when the Principals (the Royal Family members) behave unacceptably. Who deals with them, what is the escalation and so on.

Although I am very very nosey and want to know exactly what went down, there's no real justification for briefing the press on the detail of an internal bullying investigation. I wouldn't expect any employer to do that. But please, please BP, leak a few juicy bits.

Not surprised that the Markle has been awarded copyright, that was the part of the case that most lawyers thought she would win. It's the privacy bit that was thought to be where she was vulnerable.
But the privacy issue can only be tested at trial, which would involve the 5 friends telling People magazine about the letter with her permission. She will come unstuck here I think, and the case will spill over into other areas like Finding Freedom and Scrotie giving evidence. I thought to close it down on the sole issue of copyright was wrong when the far more important issue of an expectation of privacy, falsely claimed by Smeg, was ignored.

Reactions: 11
I.still.don't.get. it. Nobody forced her to become a "kept woman" :rolleyes: If she valued her independence above all else, she should have stuck with that and said no to the proposal from the princeling. But narc's gonna narc; of course she should be allowed to do whatever, whenever and Royal Family just should go along with it all. Delusional!!

Speaking of kept women, I could be considered one but I used to work, and have not lost one iota of independence or authority just because the husband earns the money. I also manage to do a lot of good in the community without telling Oprah about it. Funny that.
This Nicholl person seems to be the dumbest journalist on the planet. HFW was kept her entire life bar SIX measly years!!

Her dad paid, until she had sucked him dry. He sold Facebook stock to pay for her wedding to Trevor. Then Trevor paid for her and when she was over THIRTY she finally earned money to speak of herself. She was waiting tables and working in a paper shop before Trevor. You can bet your first born, the money only covered her clothing and the housing, car etc wer paid by her dad.

She still didn't pay rent though, whenshe did Suits. Had the tiniest of houses (think camper van size, with not even space to walk around the bed!) paid for by ther tv show and then moved in with Corey. The bleeping leech is the living, breathing, bunion walking embodiment of a kept woman!

Which grown woman who calls herself a feminist did never pay her own rent????

Scum, the both of them! That Nichol woman and HFW, scum!

• Haha
Reactions: 43
It's a long game. Look at Ellen. Everyone in the business knew she was/is a witch, but it took years for the fall, which is now all the harder for the exaggerated rise.
What was her downfall? I just saw that her show is ending but don't know why.
Has she stepped down or been pushed?

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.