Harry and Meghan #101 Her face is the only thing with more revisions than Finding Freedom!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the Harkles have broken me....I can't even be bothered to witch about them anymore! Even plastic faced Scobie can't rile me up...I just feel sad for him that he has such low self esteem he has created a face that looks like he's been whacked with a hot iron!

Maybe whatever stunt they pull after baby Doriana America's birth will perk me up! ☹😑

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
Aaargh, we laugh at Smeg and Hazz but it gets us nowhere, it's like we accept them and...

They get away without any question about their hideous lies

(Having a bad day, sorry tattlers)
I have to say that they may feel that they are currently getting away with it during the pregnancy days. But this is providing the lawyers time to gather plenty of evidence against the bullying accusations; hold meetings with those involved; obtain statements; print off emails and report back to Charles and William, possibly the Queen too.

Their findings will therefore not be so devastating when they drop the preverbial bomb and Princess Harry will see his wife for what she really is. But does he care?

I'm hoping she will be summoned back to the UK to answer questions, and that someone has the balls to tell Piers so that he can write about it in his innovative style.

I am hoping that during the investigation, as it's clearly an HR issue involving her, that some of her embarrassing situations with diplomats and other people worldwide, are referred to.

At the end of it all, there is plenty of clear evidence that she is not capable of having anything to do with the royal family; her Duchess needs removing; and Princess Harry is told to return, failure to do so will have his titles removed too.

Disclaimer:. The above are my views only, but what I feel should and could happen.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Ooh, the Harry dummy looks pretty accurate - dim looking and gormless!

They've got HW's facial expressions pretty spot on too - smug smile whilst simultaneously sniffing tit and the scheming behind the eyes whilst she tries to think up her next lie to pin on the RF!

Oooh, I've suddenly got my mojo back!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
There is endless fun in those Autumn Ying drawings.

I think this one of Saint Diana haunting Smeggy is my fave

1620892818622.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Flipping heck they've captured her demented stare perfectly :ROFLMAO:

It's like she's here in the room with me

View attachment 572081
“Ever watchful of the celebrity landscape, we’ve also moved Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s figures to join their Hollywood friends, reflecting their new status on the world stage as A-list favourites”
Really??? A-list favourites 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Those Di and 'everyone' pics are so bleeping wrong. If someone painted my dead mum with my kids or anyone else from my adult life I'd want them burnt. It'd duck me right up.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Aye, people are gunning for John Legend's wife like. She's another smug hole. So of course, she's friends with Megabitch, High Priestess of Smug hole.xx
She has finally been exposed for the bully she is. Its horrid what she did and got away with it for 10 bloody years. Maybe people are finally not putting up with crap from these celebs at long last.
In case you dont know, she trolled a young 16 yo girl (CT was 25) for a year with one trolling tweet telling her to go kill herself. Can you believe that nothing was done about this and covered up for 10 years and CT went on getting more work. I hate Hollywood and woke celebs, they are disgraceful and of course Megabitch is a friend. And with Ellen also getting canned for bullying, Megabitch better watch herself. Please, please let the RF have bullying ammunition against her. People seem to be standing up against the Hollywood bullies.

I think the Harkles have broken me....I can't even be bothered to witch about them anymore! Even plastic faced Scobie can't rile me up...I just feel sad for him that he has such low self esteem he has created a face that looks like he's been whacked with a hot iron!

Maybe whatever stunt they pull after baby Doriana America's birth will perk me up! ☹😑
Oh no, come on, please cheer up. I know its frustrating but hang in there. Their turn will come, I am sure of it. And never feel sad for Scobie.

Ooh, the Harry dummy looks pretty accurate - dim looking and gormless!

They've got HW's facial expressions pretty spot on too - smug smile whilst simultaneously sniffing tit and the scheming behind the eyes whilst she tries to think up her next lie to pin on the RF!

Oooh, I've suddenly got my mojo back!!

NINTCHDBPICT000652914823.jpg
Glad to hear it. Cut her face out and stick pins in it,that will cheer you up. They got that smirk right.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I have to say that they may feel that they are currently getting away with it during the pregnancy days. But this is providing the lawyers time to gather plenty of evidence against the bullying accusations; hold meetings with those involved; obtain statements; print off emails and report back to Charles and William, possibly the Queen too.

Their findings will therefore not be so devastating when they drop the preverbial bomb and Princess Harry will see his wife for what she really is. But does he care?

I'm hoping she will be summoned back to the UK to answer questions, and that someone has the balls to tell Piers so that he can write about it in his innovative style.

I am hoping that during the investigation, as it's clearly an HR issue involving her, that some of her embarrassing situations with diplomats and other people worldwide, are referred to.

At the end of it all, there is plenty of clear evidence that she is not capable of having anything to do with the royal family; her Duchess needs removing; and Princess Harry is told to return, failure to do so will have his titles removed too.

Disclaimer:. The above are my views only, but what I feel should and could happen.
If some of the stories of him apologising on her behalf and asking others not to go ahead with complaints are true he knew from the start.

He can't have missed some stuff like the tea throwing, insisting their was egg in a dish, the banana bread etc.

Plus he apparently went to the Queen saying she wasn't getting what she wanted.

He knows, he is complicit or part of it.

He doesn't care as working plebs are beneath them.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
“Ever watchful of the celebrity landscape, we’ve also moved Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s figures to join their Hollywood friends, reflecting their new status on the world stage as A-list favourites”
Really??? A-list favourites 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
hopefully the new spot they've moved them to is generally in the direction of the bin

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
I also think that the RF will keep it as a bargaining chip. Why release it when the dimwits are doing such a bad job of rubbishing the RF. So far nothing they have said or done has really hurt the RF. All of it has backfired and in fact the popularity of the Royals are up by a big way, thanks to the dimwits. That interview was a huge error, it only made more people come to the RF defence. I think they will keep all their ammunition against the dimwits until they really do something that is threatening. But right now, the dimwits are actually helping the RF. People are so sick of their nonsense. They are so up themselves they can’t see it. They will complete the bullying investigation but the timing of releasing the results will be done at a time that gives the RF the most leverage.

bargaining chip, we think alike.
And now, anything they say to try to damage the RF will be assumed by most people to be nothing but spiteful lies. They bungled their tactics so badly their credibility is shot.
They wildly overestimated their own importance and popularity. People liked PWB, and to begin with liked Smeggy, but underestimated how loved HMTQ is. You try and start a pissing contest with our queen you’ll have the British people out for your blood. And did PWB never consider how much he would piss off the military, who have all sworn to protect queen and country, and take that seriously? So much for valuing his military connections, or indeed his own oath.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
hopefully the new spot they've moved them to is generally in the direction of the bin

I didnt know they had a Grifters section at Madame Tussaud's.

You learn something new every day.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.