Harry and Meghan #101 Her face is the only thing with more revisions than Finding Freedom!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mmmmmmm just supposing he doesn’t go to them or US and its a new role outside of the RF - he could write his own book about what is/was going on - (wishful thinking on my part)
My hope is that, surely, sooner or later this dam is going to be blown wide open - was he advised to commit perjury in the court case ? Will he be the new Burrell? I am desperate for someone/anyone to start talking and expose the real story - the Montishitholes cannot have much more rope ............. can they? 😎
It is interesting in that the last we heard of him is his statement in the court case that more or less gave the win to the Megabitch. And now he is gone. I found that last minute turnaround from him very baffling. Could the Cambridge’s be cleaning house. There has been leaks, could he also been part of that. I hope he is still Team Cambridge.

I'm sorry to say this but I don’t believe we are going to hear any details. It's all going to be dealt with behind closed doors. The people bullied will probably be sworn to silence and paid some money. It makes me sick to say this but it's how the elite behave.

The Royal Family don't want any scandals out there and witch Smeggy will get away with it all. The sugars will then insist that it never happened and Smeggy will carry on her vindictive campaign against the royal family.

Unfortunately I don't believe her downfall is coming any time soon. It's going to be a long while yet until people are brave enough to speak out against her.

It will be like 'me too' - when one starts a whole load of others will speak out but nobody wants to stick their head up and be the first due to fear of retribution from her nasty cult following.
I also think that the RF will keep it as a bargaining chip. Why release it when the dimwits are doing such a bad job of rubbishing the RF. So far nothing they have said or done has really hurt the RF. All of it has backfired and in fact the popularity of the Royals are up by a big way, thanks to the dimwits. That interview was a huge error, it only made more people come to the RF defence. I think they will keep all their ammunition against the dimwits until they really do something that is threatening. But right now, the dimwits are actually helping the RF. People are so sick of their nonsense. They are so up themselves they can’t see it. They will complete the bullying investigation but the timing of releasing the results will be done at a time that gives the RF the most leverage.

[
I think these bullying allegations could be being held as a bargaining chip against threats from the gruesome twosome to reveal more of 'their truth' about the RF. -You say that about us and your cases of bullying will be told. - Didn't Smeg 'demand' details about these bullying allegations against her a while ago but nothing has been said about them since?
bargaining chip, we think alike.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Latest from Harry Markle blogspot, not quite sure if link shows up? Ooh yes it does. Enjoy!
Enjoyed that. Thanks for posting. Good points made about the importance of removing their titles especially with the American audience who don’t seem to get that they are non working Royals. They still associate megabitch as being a royal in America. Again, so much talk about removing their titles. The RF cannot ignore it, too many people want it to happen. Hopefully after baby girl is born we will see some positive steps to get these losers set adrift from the RF.

Reactions: 25
I think the opposite. I think they are absolutely planning to drop all of the bullying info they have, and have helped Jason Knauf out so that it's not seen as Buckingham Palace vs Meghan.

• Wow
Reactions: 27
I think the opposite. I think they are absolutely planning to drop all of the bullying info they have, and have helped Jason Knauf out so that it's not seen as Buckingham Palace vs Meghan.
I hope you are right. I like your idea better.

Reactions: 21
They said at the time that recommendations arising from the investigation will be published in one of the Palace annual reports. So there should be a recommendation on what happens when the Principals (the Royal Family members) behave unacceptably. Who deals with them, what is the escalation and so on.

Although I am very very nosey and want to know exactly what went down, there's no real justification for briefing the press on the detail of an internal bullying investigation. I wouldn't expect any employer to do that. But please, please BP, leak a few juicy bits.

Not surprised that the Markle has been awarded copyright, that was the part of the case that most lawyers thought she would win. It's the privacy bit that was thought to be where she was vulnerable.
You make complete sense. But it makes me want to CRY! Really, really, snotty cry.

It is the sheer injustice that gets to me. Her smirking in victory. Her statement of ‘truth’.

We ALL know it is all horse tit. Why, o why, are the courts going along with her? I just hope ANL are allowed to appeal and then they can use all this tabloid bollocks as evidence of their ‘wanting privacy’.

I am really, really, bleeping fuming about this bint. How can Lady Luck keep going by her side? It makes me feel genuinely upset. All those innocent people waiting for their court dates. This bint pushes in, rides roughshod over everyone, then fuckin wins.

Sorry for the language. This whole thing has got me tonight. Really got me. I am ugly crying. It is so unfair.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
You make complete sense. But it makes me want to CRY! Really, really, snotty cry.

It is the sheer injustice that gets to me. Her smirking in victory. Her statement of ‘truth’.

We ALL know it is all horse tit. Why, o why, are the courts going along with her? I just hope ANL are allowed to appeal and then they can use all this tabloid bollocks as evidence of their ‘wanting privacy’.

I am really, really, bleeping fuming about this bint. How can Lady Luck keep going by her side? It makes me feel genuinely upset. All those innocent people waiting for their court dates. This bint pushes in, rides roughshod over everyone, then fuckin wins.

Sorry for the language. This whole thing has got me tonight. Really got me. I am ugly crying. It is so unfair.
hang in there. It will work out in the end. I think we have to be patient until at least baby girl is born. I do have faith that the RF do have dirt on Megabitch and they will hit her with it when its convenient to the RF and not her. Its frustrating and so unfair but kama has to come at them surely.

They would be insane to leak anything a) if it could clearly be seen they had leaked it; b) this close to the interview and c) while she is pregnant. Revenge is a dish best served cold.

Reactions: 26
But if the NDA is scrapped?
My post was if the Palace wanted the information about bullying to reach the ears of the Press without releasing it themselves, might they scrap the NDA so the staff members would be free to talk to the Press ........
I think the NDA would be between the Palace and the Employee rather than Meghan and the employee so they would be able to lift it.

Reactions: 13
But if the NDA is scrapped?
My post was if the Palace wanted the information about bullying to reach the ears of the Press without releasing it themselves, might they scrap the NDA so the staff members would be free to talk to the Press ........
Oops sorry..!
Yes in general it can be terminated. But it depends how it was drafted and clauses in it. Whether it was signed in general with BP in which case termination would mean they can release anything about BP not just bullying from Meghan...
If it was done with M&H she would have to agree to termination herself..
NDAs also usually have a notice period and time after you cant disclose stuff, so even if scrapped we would have to wait couple of years to hear things

Reactions: 7
I hope you are right. I like your idea better.
I don't think they will publish any findings unless the RF are really threatened but it's good to let Smeg know that they have all these allegations filed away and ready to be released should she start off on one.
She demanded to know what they were but never followed that up when nothing was said. This is the action of a person who knows she did wrong and knows there is proof. An innocent person would keep pushing for details to clear their name. This is her Sword of Damocles and long may it continue to hang over her head! 🗡

• Heart
  • Haha
Based on the backlash on twitter I assume he's on about Chrissie Teigen. Although isn't she MeGains new BFF?
Aye, people are gunning for John Legend's wife like. She's another smug hole. So of course, she's friends with Megabitch, High Priestess of Smug hole.xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Meg has a bench to park her ass
The Queen has a throne, 'cos she's got class

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.