Harrison and Me

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Recently diagnosed with covid and almost bedridden with it (no real change in her day-to-day with her ‘fibro’) Now the boyfriend has been hospitalised with the virus. Hoping he recovers quickly of course. Her excuse for them not having their vaccines ‘we haven’t got round to it’- forgive me but she literally does nothing else!? Well enough to keep up with her content though of course.

Reactions: 3
Recently diagnosed with covid and almost bedridden with it (no real change in her day-to-day with her ‘fibro’) Now the boyfriend has been hospitalised with the virus. Hoping he recovers quickly of course. Her excuse for them not having their vaccines ‘we haven’t got round to it’- forgive me but she literally does nothing else!? Well enough to keep up with her content though of course.
I thought exactly the same when I read it! No doubt when she does have the jab, she’ll be back to bed for a few days too!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Omg why does she suddenly talk in proper scouse whenever she speaks to her little boy ??????? Who actually has an American accent prob from sitting in front of the tv all day 🤣🤣🙈🙈

Reactions: 1
I find he’s always watching something but yes I noticed on the holiday vlogs that he seemed to always be in front of an iPad. Also why does she feel the need to screech at him?! Just talk to him.
He has an American accent coz he’s always watching YouTube or tv

Omg why does she suddenly talk in proper scouse whenever she speaks to her little boy ??????? Who actually has an American accent prob from sitting in front of the tv all day 🤣🤣🙈🙈
She’s desperate to be a scouser it’s embarrassing!! Iv said it before on here but she sounds like a wool 🤣 scouse people will know what I mean ( scouser myself!) get back to Manchester jade hun with ya blag scouse accent!

Oh my gosh have you heard Harrison speaking on her recent stories... Legit sounds American, can't she hear it??? Cringe!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Oh my gosh have you heard Harrison speaking on her recent stories... Legit sounds American, can't she hear it??? Cringe!!
Came here to say just that! And she has a “scouse” accent when she talks to him but not for stories or anyone else? I’m thoroughly confused!

omg have you seen her tik tok videos ? Is this what it’s come to 😥🤢 @jadelouisetomlinson

• Wow
Definitely she is no longer a mummy account anyway the things she’s uploading 😬

• Haha
That video is just so cringe 🥴 I’m all for confident women and all that but 🫣🫣🫣