Harrison and Me

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That reel should posted last night ... feel ashamed for her makes a show of herself!

• Sick
Reactions: 2
And for someone who has fibro or whatever it is and moaned so much on stories how much pain she's in etc.... clearly doesn't affect her doing kicks and punches for the gram 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
And for someone who has fibro or whatever it is and moaned so much on stories how much pain she's in etc.... clearly doesn't affect her doing kicks and punches for the gram 🙄
I thought exactly the same. I suspect she’ll be fine on the days Harrison is at nursery, when she’s free to shop and do random make up looks and sore when he’s off.

She's just like a broken record 😩 everyone has something you don't need to chat about it constantly!! Arggghh

Reactions: 1
The audacity of her saying ‘it’s only taken him 5 years’ about her partner finishing the garden, whilst he works and provides for their family whilst she sits on her arse 24/7 making bollocks TikToks!

The kids American accent is so weird! Different if he’s doing it as a little joke now an again but that’s how he always speaks 😩 YouTube raising him I suspect! Saying that though his mother puts a fake scouse accent on so 🤣 yes jade fake! Real scouser over here you still sound like a wool!

Crikey she really doesn't get any less cringe worthy does she! Her horrendous videos actually make me physically recoil at how utterly tit they are. She really needs to give it up, I mean, seriously, who on earth is she influencing???

Crikey she really doesn't get any less cringe worthy does she! Her horrendous videos actually make me physically recoil at how utterly tit they are. She really needs to give it up, I mean, seriously, who on earth is she influencing???
I have no idea why these companies send her things 😳😳

Good god! 😳 I’m sorry but I’m a bigger girl and I just would not wear any of that! 😳 I mean yay for body confidence and all that jazz but I dunno 🤷🏼‍♀️ I don’t want to sound too mean 😳

There's being body confident but dressing for your size. All sizes can look amazing but you just dress for your shape and size properly 🙄