Harrison and Me

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Moaning that she’s been feeling ill and dizzy the last few weeks hmm I wonder if she will show her doctor her dancing around on her reels 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Ugh her dancing is terrible and cringe worthy! That jacket does her no favours either! 🤢 clearly not in any pain or feeling sorry for herself!!!

Ugh her dancing is terrible and cringe worthy! That jacket does her no favours either! 🤢 clearly not in any pain or feeling sorry for herself!!!
Who actually films themselves dancing on their landing! I just don’t get it, it’s embarrassing!

• Haha
She is just so cringe. I don't understand how she can watch that back and think 'yep that looks good'

😨 horror show.

Another one who started their account off as slimming world - has put on an unhealthy amount of weight in just a couple of years. Bone idle lazy, can’t hold down a job, drain on society.

Oh well, at least she’s providing a public service of flashing her gunt in pleather whilst clutching an ex water bottle and throwing her sizeable arse and hips around on the landing..... oh wait....

Reactions: 5
She’s going on about how disappointed she is with another lockdown... yet she doesn’t leave the house or see anyone anyway??

Reactions: 5
She’s going on about how disappointed she is with another lockdown... yet she doesn’t leave the house or see anyone anyway??
I know, it doesn’t seem the lockdown affects her or her lifestyle. Just another excuse to be lazy 😂

Reactions: 1
She can use her spare time during lockdown creating more content like this for us 😳

So good of her to provide yet another public service! Want that make up look that suggests you have been punched in both eyes? Jade’s ya girl 👍🏻

Swear to god all these instagrammers want another baby for more content. How much actual parenting do they do between vapidly talking into their phones, filming and editing atrocious make up videos, filming fast fashion ‘hauls’ so they can encourage you to swipe up and then send the whole lot back. Are their kids just ignored all day over the love and admiration of people on the internet???

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I just don't think she's cut out to be an influencer/Social media hun as there is absolutely nothing about her that would be remotely inspiring or aspirational...unless of course you aspire to be a lazy, moaning mess with pantomime dame make up?! She always just looks like an absolute state, wearing clothes that do nothing for her with FAR too much make up on and why does she insist on putting highlighter on the end of her nose?? It just so 5yrs ago and looked as stupid then as it does now. And while I'm on one how many times can she say channel at the start of her videos....welcome to my channel, if your new to my channel...here on my channel...channel.. channel channel......BORE OFF!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She always just looks like an absolute state, wearing clothes that do nothing for her with FAR too much make up on and why does she insist on putting highlighter on the end of her nose?? It just so 5yrs ago and looked as stupid then as it does now.
It also winds me up that she uses lip liner on her skin to make her lips look bigger and then pouts them out... just NO it does not look good and is obvious that is what you have done!

I’m hoping the 12 week MUA course can at least teach her something, such as you can have a bold eye without using eyeshadow all the way up to your eyebrow

Shes a proper hypercondriac, phoning 111 for a migrane. There was a 2 hour wait for the ambulance cuz u wasnt an emergency 🙄

Reactions: 4
Shes a proper hypercondriac, phoning 111 for a migrane. There was a 2 hour wait for the ambulance cuz u wasnt an emergency 🙄
People like her are the reason the NHS is struggling. God help her son when he is older, don't know how James puts up with her bull tit

What the actual F!! I’ve just watched her stories and her kid has a full on American accent!!! What on earth!!!

Poor kid has lived the lockdown life his whole life. Brought up on Little Baby Bum and Blippi.