Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

officedeer

Can't be the only one who thinks her makeup is absolutely atrocious?
Used to enjoy her stories, but there's only so many 'I am soooooooo tired today' stories I can watch🙄

Reactions: 8

albob29

So she’s trying for a baby even though she’s got a condition that leaves her barely able to move...I feel bad saying this but I feel like all this is an excuse so she doesn’t have to work and become a shit you tuber

Reactions: 7

Scvee13

The thing is I don't think she's a horrible person I just think she's utterly deluded and rather than dressing for her size she just follows what every other 'influencer' is putting together!

I never understand why all 'influencers' default retort to any criticism is that everyone is jealous of them??! I'm not entirely sure what there is to be jealous of to be honest and fact is they choose to put there life out there so you can't expect everyone to think you're wonderful that's not how life works. Not everyone I meet likes me and that's ok because it's just life!
The issues she has is her big inspiration is Rebecca Lamb and that isn't going to go well for anyone

• Haha

Marpaudai

Chatty Member
In relation to today’s post/moan, surely if she goes to the doctors and says she feels tired and has a sore back, the doctor should tell her to sort her diet out and lose some weight to start with. She doesn’t eat well at all and could do with losing a few stone. She can pose in a bikini and shout body confidence all she likes, but at the end of the day, shes extremely overweight and that isn’t going to do her any favours with regards to her health. She’d also look a hell of a lot better in the clothes she insists on wearing.

Marpaudai

Chatty Member
Everyday is a ‘lazy day’ in their house, she’s rarely dressed by lunch time and Harrison is plonked in front of the tv all day long. The fake scouse accent is horrendous too and why does she always have to be rubbing her eyes as if she’s not slept in days!!

Reactions: 6

Happyhan

Honestly she is one if not the laziest people I’ve come across on Insta! Her son’s plonked in front of the tv or iPad all day while she sits touching her face or making animated hand movements with her dramatic over the top talking with a fake scouse accent complaining about EVERYTHING! How she believes she’s going to make a career out of YouTube is beyond me and the things she gets gifted is beyond me. The only thing she influences me to do is continue to go to my full time job, play with my son with actual toys and buy things with my hard earned money!

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Marpaudai

Chatty Member
The thing is I don't think she's a horrible person I just think she's utterly deluded and rather than dressing for her size she just follows what every other 'influencer' is putting together!

I never understand why all 'influencers' default retort to any criticism is that everyone is jealous of them??! I'm not entirely sure what there is to be jealous of to be honest and fact is they choose to put there life out there so you can't expect everyone to think you're wonderful that's not how life works. Not everyone I meet likes me and that's ok because it's just life!
Exactly this. I think she’s quite a pretty girl. She’s just desperately trying to be something/someone she’s absolutely not!

Reactions: 5

Queens12

It makes me feel down watching her, you can tell she isn’t feeling great but I feel like she doesn’t help herself 🤷🏼‍♀️ I’m not shaming her body or anything BUT I do think some of her ailments etc may improve if she were to take care of herself a bit more, exercise and eating well does wonders

Kiko

VIP Member
Unable to work due to decline in mental health, consistently having lazy days in the house in front of the tele with an ever increasing ‘cheeky’ toddler, trying to conceive all the while pestering for a diagnosis for an fictional illness. Lazy doesn’t even cut it.
She’s just lazy and needs to eat healthier and move her body rather than lying on the couch. Even just a 30min walk every day would make a difference!!!

Queenie30

Same! Every day it’s the same ‘I’m so tired’ with lots of eye rubbing. Yep we get it love you’re tired, aren’t we all 🤷🏼‍♀️

Mumtoone

I honestly think that most of her issues would be helped if she ate properly,exercised and left the house work. 🤦🏼‍♀️ I’ve never seen anyone complain this much before

officedeer

She’s going on about how disappointed she is with another lockdown... yet she doesn’t leave the house or see anyone anyway??

Instagram Sham

😨 horror show.

Another one who started their account off as slimming world - has put on an unhealthy amount of weight in just a couple of years. Bone idle lazy, can’t hold down a job, drain on society.

Oh well, at least she’s providing a public service of flashing her gunt in pleather whilst clutching an ex water bottle and throwing her sizeable arse and hips around on the landing..... oh wait....

Theonethatgotaway

In so much pain she can't hold her phone for long but can beat her face with her makeup brushes and make ridiculous tik toks.
Honestly so close to messaging her to shut the fuck up. So frustrating as you can blatantly see she just wants to not work and be a stay at home bum! Not a mum as she does fuck all for that poor boy.

Reactions: 4

Queens12

I find it odd that she’s said she’s given up work because of her mental health when it seems that her mental health is worse when she isnt working 🤷🏼‍♀️ She is obviously desperate for the mummy influencer lifestyle, she’s so lazy though and always tired 🙈

Tulip lady

Chatty Member
What the fuck is she doing lately ???? Only fans ???? The tits out …. The opening the bottle looking like she is having an orgasm … the tongue out ….. I feel embarrassed for her. She needs to have a word with herself .

She’s making such a fool i oh f herself… she must be single now cos wtf is she doing ????

Scvee13

I don't follow her anymore, I followed her pre baby when she was a weight loss account and lived with her parents, when they bought the house she changed. When she was finally pregnant she was nothing but miserable through the full pregnancy, she worked in the spa and all she did was moan, tbh I think she thought the pregnancy was her meal ticket to a stay at home life. Her partner doesn't feature much but he's gained a lot of weight over the years of them living together. Maybe he's happy that way but they both seem miserable

Devon

Shes a proper hypercondriac, phoning 111 for a migrane. There was a 2 hour wait for the ambulance cuz u wasnt an emergency 🙄

Ema_123

Does anyone think she is in denial over her weight and what size she is.
Sick of watching her videos and all the stuff she buys is to small she needs to buy a bigger size.