Harrison and Me

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the duck is she doing lately ???? Only fans ???? The tits out โ€ฆ. The opening the bottle looking like she is having an orgasm โ€ฆ the tongue out โ€ฆ.. I feel embarrassed for her. She needs to have a word with herself .

Sheโ€™s making such a fool i oh f herselfโ€ฆ she must be single now cos wtf is she doing ????

Reactions: 4
What the hell is it recently with her and her having her massive saggy tits out ????? ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ she is embarrassing herself so much .
Defo think she has split with the chap and she is on the prowl for new ๐Ÿ† cos itโ€™s like she has gone all only fans ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿคฏ๐Ÿคฏ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„ she needs to put them
Away

Reactions: 3
What the hell is it recently with her and her having her massive saggy tits out ????? ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ she is embarrassing herself so much .
Defo think she has split with the chap and she is on the prowl for new ๐Ÿ† cos itโ€™s like she has gone all only fans ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿคฏ๐Ÿคฏ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„ she needs to put them
Away
100% agree!!! So embarrassing ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Abit bored so I went searching for her other half on her insta ๐Ÿคฃ they're still together. His sister has tagged him in family photos at the same restaurant Jade posted on Xmas eve. Jade has balls to sit with her tits out in an ill fitting dress whilst her sister in law wore something similar and has the figure for it ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Somebody needs to tell her she needs to put a bloody bra on ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ her tits are too big and saggy to be without ๐Ÿ™ˆ

Reactions: 3
I have so many unanswered questions ๐Ÿ˜‚
Like how does she think this looks ok?
If she is still with her fella why does he think this is ok?
She is basically flirting with guys and her TikTokโ€™s are even worse
Where are her friends to tell her this isnโ€™t ok ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

OMG some needs to tell her or help her. Sheโ€™s totally lost and itโ€™s quite sad to see to be honest

Sheโ€™s complaining sheโ€™s tired ๐Ÿ™„ it must be tiring flapping your big long saggy tits about ๐Ÿฅด does she have a proper job?