Harrison and Me

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She blocked me as I watched her stories but don't follow her lol. I have another account so can still see. Too much pain and fatigue to read a child a bedtime story but can update Instagram. I have no words

Reactions: 2
Fair enough if you have a chronic disorder or whatever but I feel like she is totally milking it

Reactions: 4
I know a few people with fibro and they still are active parents to their young children, hold down full time jobs etc. I understand she must have flare ups of pain etc. But I feel like she’s pushed sooo hard to get a diagnosis so she can justify her laziness. I think it comes down to the type of person you are. I know people with really debilitating conditions who still try so hard with their kids 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Absolutely baffles me why a company would choose this one to receive gifted items to advertise, I just see a slob, nothing influential! 🤷‍♀️

Honestly she is one if not the laziest people I’ve come across on Insta! Her son’s plonked in front of the tv or iPad all day while she sits touching her face or making animated hand movements with her dramatic over the top talking with a fake scouse accent complaining about EVERYTHING! How she believes she’s going to make a career out of YouTube is beyond me and the things she gets gifted is beyond me. The only thing she influences me to do is continue to go to my full time job, play with my son with actual toys and buy things with my hard earned money!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Honestly she is one if not the laziest people I’ve come across on Insta! Her son’s plonked in front of the tv or iPad all day while she sits touching her face or making animated hand movements with her dramatic over the top talking with a fake scouse accent complaining about EVERYTHING! How she believes she’s going to make a career out of YouTube is beyond me and the things she gets gifted is beyond me. The only thing she influences me to do is continue to go to my full time job, play with my son with actual toys and buy things with my hard earned money!
HHaha I love love the last bit. She actually motivates me too! She is so bleeping lazy.. always moaning, something always hurts.
Just loose some weight, eat better, actually get your fat ass off the sofa and maybe you'll start to feel better.

Reactions: 3
Well said!!!! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 It annoys me so much when she constantly touches her face with her grubby hands!

Well said!!!! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 It annoys me so much when she constantly touches her face with her grubby hands!
Me too! She does look so grubby, even when she’s apparently showered and put make up on. The other thing that I don’t get (this isn’t just her, a lot of people do it) her make up is all or nothing, she’s either bare faced looking rough as tit, or caked to the max with with a full face. Do these people not have an in between every day natural look?

Reactions: 3
If the peg board & grid photo of her illnesses wasn’t enough she now has them in her bio on Instagram. You know just in case you didn’t know she has it harder than ANYONE else..

• Haha
Think I watched a couple of her stories months ago after seeing this thread......just gone to have another look and she’s blocked me!

🖕🏼You beast.

• Haha
Think I watched a couple of her stories months ago after seeing this thread......just gone to have another look and she’s blocked me!

🖕🏼You beast.
She blocked me ages ago too 🤦🏼‍♀️ I think she blocks anyone who looks at her stories and doesn’t follow her... there are loads of story viewer sites/apps where you can watch her stories still and you can view her page on instagram using a browser as long as you aren’t logged in as the blocked account

What an absolute twit...I'm getting second-hand embarrassment! Does she have any idea what an absolute mess she looks??!