Harrison and Me

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unable to work due to decline in mental health, consistently having lazy days in the house in front of the tele with an ever increasing ‘cheeky’ toddler, trying to conceive all the while pestering for a diagnosis for an fictional illness. Lazy doesn’t even cut it.

Reactions: 2
Instagram ‘careers’ will not last forever Jade, you will be replaced by the next generation of iNfLuEnCeRs eventually and be left with no real job 😘

Reactions: 3
Unable to work due to decline in mental health, consistently having lazy days in the house in front of the tele with an ever increasing ‘cheeky’ toddler, trying to conceive all the while pestering for a diagnosis for an fictional illness. Lazy doesn’t even cut it.
She’s just lazy and needs to eat healthier and move her body rather than lying on the couch. Even just a 30min walk every day would make a difference!!!

Reactions: 5
Instagram ‘careers’ will not last forever Jade, you will be replaced by the next generation of iNfLuEnCeRs eventually and be left with no real job 😘
I don’t understand who she thinks she could possibly be influencing anyway - cheap make up videos, cheap Ill fitting clothes videos and the rest of the time she does stories about about putting a wash on and plonking her child in front of the tv - while she has a lazy day cos she’s tired/ill!

Reactions: 3
the pout really does grate on me, wtf is she doing! maybe if she smiled more it would help

Reactions: 1
In so much pain she can't hold her phone for long but can beat her face with her makeup brushes and make ridiculous tik toks.
Honestly so close to messaging her to shut the duck up. So frustrating as you can blatantly see she just wants to not work and be a stay at home bum! Not a mum as she does duck all for that poor boy.

Reactions: 4
So she has had a photo session in a park today and it is the most she has done all week and she is completely wiped out by it?!

• Haha
If you haven’t watched her latest you tube ... do it !! The faces she’s pulling at the camera 😂😂 brought some of my slimfast up

• Haha
I just watched her latest you tube video 😂 why does she have to keep saying everything is SO SO NICE 😂

I don’t get what all the facial expressions are about. In her latest video and in that makeup reel 😬

Reactions: 1