Harrison and Me

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
her make up 🤦🏻‍♀️ never actually looks nice.. and why does she never seem to actually shop for her size in these hauls she does? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
her make up 🤦🏻‍♀️ never actually looks nice.. and why does she never seem to actually shop for her size in these hauls she does? 🤷🏻‍♀️
You’re just jealous, you want what she’s got (according to her latest stories) 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Obviously she has been reading here going by all those stories 😂 hun, we ain’t jealous

Reactions: 2
I’m not jealous, I just don’t know why your eyeshadow is smeared around your whole eyelid that’s all 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
So jealous of her luxurious lifestyle....🙄
NOT!
Who on earth with be jealous of a slob with eyeshadow up to her hairline?!?! Bore off Jade!!

• Haha
The thing is I don't think she's a horrible person I just think she's utterly deluded and rather than dressing for her size she just follows what every other 'influencer' is putting together!

I never understand why all 'influencers' default retort to any criticism is that everyone is jealous of them??! I'm not entirely sure what there is to be jealous of to be honest and fact is they choose to put there life out there so you can't expect everyone to think you're wonderful that's not how life works. Not everyone I meet likes me and that's ok because it's just life!

Reactions: 4
The thing is I don't think she's a horrible person I just think she's utterly deluded and rather than dressing for her size she just follows what every other 'influencer' is putting together!

I never understand why all 'influencers' default retort to any criticism is that everyone is jealous of them??! I'm not entirely sure what there is to be jealous of to be honest and fact is they choose to put there life out there so you can't expect everyone to think you're wonderful that's not how life works. Not everyone I meet likes me and that's ok because it's just life!
Exactly this. I think she’s quite a pretty girl. She’s just desperately trying to be something/someone she’s absolutely not!

Reactions: 5
Its been confirmed.. she has fibro.
Here come the blame everything on that now. She was lazy before the diagnosis so god knows how she can get even more.

(Absolute No disrespect to those to suffer with this condition)

The issues she has is her big inspiration is Rebecca Lamb and that isn't going to go well for anyone

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So she’s trying for a baby even though she’s got a condition that leaves her barely able to move...I feel bad saying this but I feel like all this is an excuse so she doesn’t have to work and become a tit you tuber

Reactions: 7
So she’s trying for a baby even though she’s got a condition that leaves her barely able to move...I feel bad saying this but I feel like all this is an excuse so she doesn’t have to work and become a tit you tuber
I agree and how selfish to be trying for another baby when you're too exhausted to do anything other than lay on the sofa or make terrible tiktoks. She needs to massively up her YouTube game if that's the aim as the content is so dull. Every Tom, Dick and Harry is a Degusto eating, fashionista MUA now and people are bored of it now. I've unsubscribed from all those types as it's just boring, repetitive tosh!

Did anyone follow her when she was a weight loss account and lived with her parents?
Each to their own but I wouldn't be having more children if I couldn't guarantee I could care for them

Reactions: 1
Did anyone follow her when she was a weight loss account and lived with her parents?
Each to their own but I wouldn't be having more children if I couldn't guarantee I could care for them
Yup I've followed her since her slimming world days back when she had no Harrison and was at he mums.
Shocked to see how much weight James ha out on!!! He used to be so so slim

In her new vid of her bin closing Harrison sounds so American??!!!! I know someone had mentioned it before on here but wow, too much tv maybe?

In her new vid of her bin closing Harrison sounds so American??!!!! I know someone had mentioned it before on here but wow, too much tv maybe?
Yeah, I mentioned it last week, definitely too much YouTube. It’s so sad.

Also, what’s with the nose scrunching she’s started doing!

Reactions: 4

I do think he watches a lot of YouTube.
But then I worry people think that about my son.
he mimics accent. He’s fascinated

but she does always say he’s watching tv so I definitely think sheplonks him in front of it

Omg the nose scrunching is so annoying and cringey!!