Harrison and Me

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Genuine question, why does she always pull that weird facial expression?? Is she suffering from Bell's Palsy?

Reactions: 2
In relation to today’s post/moan, surely if she goes to the doctors and says she feels tired and has a sore back, the doctor should tell her to sort her diet out and lose some weight to start with. She doesn’t eat well at all and could do with losing a few stone. She can pose in a bikini and shout body confidence all she likes, but at the end of the day, shes extremely overweight and that isn’t going to do her any favours with regards to her health. She’d also look a hell of a lot better in the clothes she insists on wearing.

Reactions: 7
In relation to today’s post/moan, surely if she goes to the doctors and says she feels tired and has a sore back, the doctor should tell her to sort her diet out and lose some weight to start with. She doesn’t eat well at all and could do with losing a few stone. She can pose in a bikini and shout body confidence all she likes, but at the end of the day, shes extremely overweight and that isn’t going to do her any favours with regards to her health. She’d also look a hell of a lot better in the clothes she insists on wearing.
I completely agree. I used to really like her and think she's quite a sweet girl but seriously all she does is flippin moan! Does my head in. Maybe get up off your backside and do something but it's like she wants to be ill. Banging on about needing a holiday because she's so so so tired, serious, she does F all anyway, my husband is currently in hospital about to have a blood transfusion because his cell count is dangerously low due to aggressive chemotherapy so excuse me if I don't feel sorry for you.

I do understand the whole mental health issues and its a continuous battle as I suffer myself but instead of buying ill fitting clothes and posting photos in awful bikinis I go outside and take my children for a walk, read a book, bake a cake with the kids. Sometimes you need to help yourself

Reactions: 4
I completely agree. I used to really like her and think she's quite a sweet girl but seriously all she does is flippin moan! Does my head in. Maybe get up off your backside and do something but it's like she wants to be ill. Banging on about needing a holiday because she's so so so tired, serious, she does F all anyway, my husband is currently in hospital about to have a blood transfusion because his cell count is dangerously low due to aggressive chemotherapy so excuse me if I don't feel sorry for you.

I do understand the whole mental health issues and its a continuous battle as I suffer myself but instead of buying ill fitting clothes and posting photos in awful bikinis I go outside and take my children for a walk, read a book, bake a cake with the kids. Sometimes you need to help yourself
Sorry to hear about your husband and I wish you all the best.

I’m not sure how I began following her, but it was when Harrison was a baby, I have a little girl 4 months older and I could never get over how she managed to just sit on the sofa all day long doing nothing. She’s been complaining about him recently being cheeky and naughty, I’m surprised it’s only just started, he must be bored out of his tiny mind, stuck in those four walls, day after day. I know we only see a small part of these Instagramers day (as they like to remind people on here!) but she actually tells us that they’ve not done anything all day when she posts a story, unless of course she’s ventured out to Asda or Home Bargains.

Reactions: 3
She never does anything for him it seems, on the weekend they might go to a safari park or something, but she never even seems to just go out for a walk with him. Kids his age don’t need much to entertain them and some fresh air would do both her and him the world of good

Not sure of that loungewear on her latest post plus what is with her face?!

Most definitely has been. And I'm glad.
Such a lazy so and so, poor Harrison just gets put infront on the ipad or TV most days!

Reactions: 1
I’m so glad she’s listen to here!
Maybe if she gets out the house more she might feel better!

I think losing some weight and getting out a bit more will definitely help her. She seems like a nice girl just a bit obsessed with having something wrong with her. Surely with sore joints etc weight is a major factor and doctors should tell her that?!

I don’t doubt the GP will have told her to lose weight. I know she was upset by what she’s read on here but she obv took things on board and took her son out for the day

she said on her stories she’s not open to losing weight etc but surely if you want to conceive and you already have problems losing weight will help! Plus it might help her with all her aches and pains 🤷🏼‍♀️

She literally wrote in the same story as showing the app ‘I’m not openly trying to lose weight’ whilst advertising a weight loss app 🤣 like I said above it might actually help her cause if she lost some weight?!

Those trainers are hideous and don’t go with that outfit 😳 I duno, maybe I’m not on trend right now but nah, no to that outfit and what’s with the facial expression?

Those trainers are hideous and don’t go with that outfit 😳 I duno, maybe I’m not on trend right now but nah, no to that outfit and what’s with the facial expression?
She looks like she’s had a stroke with that face, bizarre!