Harrison and Me

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched her food haul yesterday. They spent so much considering it’s only 2 adults, 1 toddler and they went to Aldi! So much food 🙈
She bought so much!
If she had a Yorkshire accent that would be Rebecca lamb! She is really copying her!
the phases she uses and certain mannerisms

Reactions: 2
Just watched her food shop after reading here. She’s bought peppermint tea because she’s bloated, but even her salads she wants to load up with chorizo and cheese 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Enjoy promoting your gifted Boohoo dress without a care for the conditions of the workers behind the brand, if major retailers have pulled the brand from their sites I’m sure this means something is seriously wrong there...
Hopefully they won’t be able to afford to #gift clothes in the future

Attachments

I can’t even watch her stories. I’ve just clicked on and without sound I can it’s already ‘I’m in so much pain, so much! It’s so painful, blah blah blah ‘
I’m sorry if that sounds harsh. But every bloody day there is something major wrong with her 🤥

Reactions: 1
Another massive haul I see 🙈 are these hauls all gifted? I can’t understand why someone who doesn’t go anywhere or do anything needs so many clothes?!

Another massive haul I see 🙈 are these hauls all gifted? I can’t understand why someone who doesn’t go anywhere or do anything needs so many clothes?!
I think she’s just trying to be a youtuber 🤷🏼‍♀️
she never buys the right size! If I buy jeans and they are tight or uncomfortable I take them back. I don’t understand why or how she can wear them

I watched the haul didn’t like any of the clothes but for gods sake decide on an accent an stick with it! She’s tryna blag the scouse accent so much cringy cow!

Reactions: 3
She’s blocked me on Instagram now 😂😂
Everything story she’s moaning, it’s like she begrudges being a mum and looking after her child

She’s obsessed with the clothes being too big for her on her hauls when they fit fine and not massive on her in the slightest. Some of them actually look too tight 😳

I can’t even watch her stories. I’ve just clicked on and without sound I can it’s already ‘I’m in so much pain, so much! It’s so painful, blah blah blah ‘
I’m sorry if that sounds harsh. But every bloody day there is something major wrong with her 🤥
She constantly moans, rubs her face and comes across really lazy

Reactions: 3
The latest boohoo haul 😳 does anyone from their PR team watch these videos because I would not say she is a good advert for them when she says she doesn’t even like half the stuff

The latest boohoo haul 😳 does anyone from their PR team watch these videos because I would not say she is a good advert for them when she says she doesn’t even like half the stuff
I’ve not watched it, but I will, as I find her hauls quite entertaining, nothing ever fits or suits her! However, saying that, I do think she actually looks nice in today’s post.

I’ve not watched it, but I will, as I find her hauls quite entertaining, nothing ever fits or suits her! However, saying that, I do think she actually looks nice in today’s post.
Yes, I do like that dress and it suits her but that’s about as good as it gets in the haul

How is she getting all these companies to send her stuff?!
I question this myself, her youtube isn’t that big in the grand scheme of things, only 3.8k subscribers... maybe she approaches them?

Her hauls are always the same-she never seems to buy anything in the right size or suited to her body shape. I know we can wear whatever we like but I agree she doesn’t make a good advert for boohoo 🙈 that black floral dress with the keyhole in the bust 😳 she said it looked nice on the model but look at the models body shape compared to hers! I do like her though for just being honest with it all and still showing what things look like

That’s a Rebecca lamb pose!
I think her whole ig and YouTube content Is a copy of her tbh