Harrison and Me

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It makes me feel down watching her, you can tell she isn’t feeling great but I feel like she doesn’t help herself 🤷🏼‍♀️ I’m not shaming her body or anything BUT I do think some of her ailments etc may improve if she were to take care of herself a bit more, exercise and eating well does wonders
Can you imagine working with her 😬 that would be the world's longest shift! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Does anyone think she is in denial over her weight and what size she is.
Sick of watching her videos and all the stuff she buys is to small she needs to buy a bigger size.

Reactions: 4
After all of the news articles recently regarding the investigation into the pay/conditions of the slave factory workers for Boohoo I personally would not want to be associated with the brand, but anything for a gifted item eh

Reactions: 3
She’s also promoted the boohoo outfit on a post talking about her mental health, she knows no one will hassle her about the sweat shop production line stuff they are facing on a mental health post... 🤔

I’m quite shocked that her 2 year old is sat eating his lunch alone, while watching something on youtube, and she has no idea what he’s doing!
it’s quite sad she’s not in there with him

Well well well...given up work. Cant say that was a surprise! She is such a lazy cow honestly.
She is desperate for that influencer/stay at home iputmysoninfrontoftvallday "LiFeStYlE" 🙄🙄

I’m a stay at home mum. And I have a nearly 3 year old and a 6 month old, and ive set up a daily time table/routine so that we do different things every day. we do have days were plans don’t work out and I stick a film on. But not all day everyday!
Its quite sad That she doesn’t interact with him

I’m a stay at home mum. And I have a nearly 3 year old and a 6 month old, and ive set up a daily time table/routine so that we do different things every day. we do have days were plans don’t work out and I stick a film on. But not all day everyday!
Its quite sad That she doesn’t interact with him
I work with children and families, movie days are absolutely necessary!!! Just not everyday like jade does. She doesn't do anything with him well as far from what we see. He is alwayd either infront of TV or ipad. She never takes him out, if she does its because she wanted to spend £4304948 in primark! So sad.
I think half of her problems with her mental health is stemed from doing duck all!

Reactions: 2
I work with children and families, movie days are absolutely necessary!!! Just not everyday like jade does. She doesn't do anything with him well as far from what we see. He is alwayd either infront of TV or ipad. She never takes him out, if she does its because she wanted to spend £4304948 in primark! So sad.
I think half of her problems with her mental health is stemed from doing duck all!
I think your right! Her mental health has suffered these last few months. Surely that’s becusse of lockdown. And wouldn’t her going back to work help get her out the house.
now she’s not working she has no excuse to not take her child out 🤷🏼‍♀️

I suffer with my mental health and actually do similar evening shifts to her...after 6 weeks off before lockdown I literally had to push myself to go back but I'm so glad I did otherwise I'd be a 100 times worse now I can guarantee it. I feel a bit awful saying this but my gut feeling about her is that she is mainly lazy. I wonder how her partner feels about her not working either because she seems ok enough to go shopping sprees for hundreds of pounds worth of stuff doesnt she

I find it odd that she’s said she’s given up work because of her mental health when it seems that her mental health is worse when she isnt working 🤷🏼‍♀️ She is obviously desperate for the mummy influencer lifestyle, she’s so lazy though and always tired 🙈

Haven’t watched it her in long time but I’m sure she wanted to get a job as she was planning on baby 2.

I had to unfollow, constant moaning, she’s tired because she literally doing nothing all day. Feel for the wee boy as he must get bored sitting inside all day no interaction with any other children just sitting on his own infront of Tv. ( seen this before lockdown)

Well Jade, I have a solution to your problem..

STOP BUYING CRAP TIEDYE CLOTHES FROM THE SAME SHOP

Thank me later 💁🏼‍♀️

• Haha
I don't follow her anymore, I followed her pre baby when she was a weight loss account and lived with her parents, when they bought the house she changed. When she was finally pregnant she was nothing but miserable through the full pregnancy, she worked in the spa and all she did was moan, tbh I think she thought the pregnancy was her meal ticket to a stay at home life. Her partner doesn't feature much but he's gained a lot of weight over the years of them living together. Maybe he's happy that way but they both seem miserable

I watched her food haul yesterday. They spent so much considering it’s only 2 adults, 1 toddler and they went to Aldi! So much food 🙈