Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mumtoone

Always!
So tired but does fuck all with Harrison but just go and eat fast food all day everyday.
I've followed her for a while since her slimming world days, not saying she is ugly but she looks alot better and healthier when she is alot slimmer. I think deep down she isnt happy with her body but just accepted this is the size she is going to be. She did slimming world for about 4 month after harrison was born and gave up.
Her fellas used to be a hell of alot slimmer and he has just ballooned. It is disgusting! Wonderful example for Harrison!
Yeah I don’t think she’s happy with how She looks I think she jsut cant be bothered.
She never seems to take Harrison out anywhere, he’s always in the living room watching tv and she’s sat in the kitchen 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2

Marpaudai

Chatty Member
Recently diagnosed with covid and almost bedridden with it (no real change in her day-to-day with her ‘fibro’) Now the boyfriend has been hospitalised with the virus. Hoping he recovers quickly of course. Her excuse for them not having their vaccines ‘we haven’t got round to it’- forgive me but she literally does nothing else!? Well enough to keep up with her content though of course.
I thought exactly the same when I read it! No doubt when she does have the jab, she’ll be back to bed for a few days too!!

Last edited:

Dandylion1

VIP Member
Moaning that she’s been feeling ill and dizzy the last few weeks hmm I wonder if she will show her doctor her dancing around on her reels 🙃

• Haha
Oh my gosh have you heard Harrison speaking on her recent stories... Legit sounds American, can't she hear it??? Cringe!!

• Haha

Theonethatgotaway

Its been confirmed.. she has fibro.
Here come the blame everything on that now. She was lazy before the diagnosis so god knows how she can get even more.

(Absolute No disrespect to those to suffer with this condition)

Marpaudai

Chatty Member
I’ve just watched the Boohoo haul too and WOW!! she actually said out loud that she thought the playsuit fit her!!! There wasn’t a single item that I thought looked nice.

• Haha

flamingo29

Chatty Member
I’ve not watched it, but I will, as I find her hauls quite entertaining, nothing ever fits or suits her! However, saying that, I do think she actually looks nice in today’s post.
Yes, I do like that dress and it suits her but that’s about as good as it gets in the haul

How is she getting all these companies to send her stuff?!
I question this myself, her youtube isn’t that big in the grand scheme of things, only 3.8k subscribers... maybe she approaches them?

flamingo29

Chatty Member
I’m not jealous, I just don’t know why your eyeshadow is smeared around your whole eyelid that’s all 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha

Jxxx

VIP Member
If the peg board & grid photo of her illnesses wasn’t enough she now has them in her bio on Instagram. You know just in case you didn’t know she has it harder than ANYONE else..

• Haha