Harrison and Me

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have followed her for a long time. I like her but I do feel that she’s trying to hard to be like some of the bigger accounts by copying them & commenting cheesy comments on all their posts.

I used to also find her quite endearing, until around the time she went on maternity leave (super early, was signed off sick for weeks) one of her posts popped up on my insta as a sponsored post. I think it’s really sad that (without being rude) women from clearly fairly low income families are spending money to try and get insta famous. Seems like a bit of a setback for feminism being desperate to earn a living through ‘here is a video of me doing a speed clean’ or ‘let’s look at another tit primark haul’

Reactions: 3
I do like her but I can feel the ads creeping in and the posed photos, like others I feel she will probably lose her genuinity soon. She has had to ask on her stories for people to go onto her ad post and like it (presumably for her to get paid).. I just think a good ad will speak for itself, not because you’ve asked for people to like it!

Reactions: 1
I used to like Jade when she lived with her mum. Since shes moved in with her fella they’ve both piled on the weight and dont seem to want to do much about it.

I know how it is - I put a lot of weight on when I was first with my partner but soon got myself into check.

The other thing infuriating about Jade is as soon as she moved to Liverpool, she put on this fake scouse accent!

Has anyone else watched the holiday vlogs? Every time that little boy is in shot he’s either stuck in front of the iPad or playing by himself whilst his parents lay there letting him get on with it!

Just made me a little bit sad considering it’s supposed to be a family holiday, spend some bloody time with your child!

I find he’s always watching something but yes I noticed on the holiday vlogs that he seemed to always be in front of an iPad. Also why does she feel the need to screech at him?! Just talk to him.

Reactions: 4
Everyday is a ‘lazy day’ in their house, she’s rarely dressed by lunch time and Harrison is plonked in front of the tv all day long. The fake scouse accent is horrendous too and why does she always have to be rubbing her eyes as if she’s not slept in days!!

Reactions: 6
She has the biggest sunken panda eye sockets going!!!! She must wear sh*t loads of concealer

Reactions: 2
Tell me I’m not the only one who’s watched her recent haul, and thinks she has no idea how to dress her shape and size!! That two piece 🙈

Reactions: 4
All for body confidence but I’m not a fan of her style at all, also she must be doing well at YouTube and insta to afford all these huge hauls!

Can't be the only one who thinks her makeup is absolutely atrocious?
Used to enjoy her stories, but there's only so many 'I am soooooooo tired today' stories I can watch🙄

Reactions: 8
Same! Every day it’s the same ‘I’m so tired’ with lots of eye rubbing. Yep we get it love you’re tired, aren’t we all 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
How smug does she sound “you only see what we want you to see” like she’s some high rolling insta account

Reactions: 1