Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Honey1999

OMG some needs to tell her or help her. She’s totally lost and it’s quite sad to see to be honest

Reactions: 2

Mumtoone

She’s blocked me on Instagram now 😂😂
Everything story she’s moaning, it’s like she begrudges being a mum and looking after her child

Unable to work due to decline in mental health, consistently having lazy days in the house in front of the tele with an ever increasing ‘cheeky’ toddler, trying to conceive all the while pestering for a diagnosis for an fictional illness. Lazy doesn’t even cut it.

Queenie30

I feel like the dog was a complete impulse? Like not a lot of thought had been put into it. Nice to see her taking Harrison out for fresh air today though rather than just shopping

Reactions: 1

NightFeeds

Those trainers are hideous and don’t go with that outfit 😳 I duno, maybe I’m not on trend right now but nah, no to that outfit and what’s with the facial expression?
She looks like she’s had a stroke with that face, bizarre!

PoppyJK

She’s got the dog because it’s cute. But shih tzus are very difficult to train & I’ve known two that are particularly snappy and can’t be near children. Great idea!

flamingo29

Chatty Member
I do like her but I can feel the ads creeping in and the posed photos, like others I feel she will probably lose her genuinity soon. She has had to ask on her stories for people to go onto her ad post and like it (presumably for her to get paid).. I just think a good ad will speak for itself, not because you’ve asked for people to like it!

Whatwouldyoudo

VIP Member
It makes me feel down watching her, you can tell she isn’t feeling great but I feel like she doesn’t help herself 🤷🏼‍♀️ I’m not shaming her body or anything BUT I do think some of her ailments etc may improve if she were to take care of herself a bit more, exercise and eating well does wonders
Can you imagine working with her 😬 that would be the world's longest shift! 😂

• Haha