Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tulip lady

Chatty Member
Omg why does she suddenly talk in proper scouse whenever she speaks to her little boy ??????? Who actually has an American accent prob from sitting in front of the tv all day 🤣🤣🙈🙈

Reactions: 1

Marpaudai

Chatty Member
She’s complaining she’s tired 🙄 it must be tiring flapping your big long saggy tits about 🥴 does she have a proper job?
No, she gave up her job at Primark because of her Fibromyalgia then started trying to sell Ali Express make-up.

Reactions: 1

Kiko

VIP Member
What the hell is it recently with her and her having her massive saggy tits out ????? 🤮🤮 she is embarrassing herself so much .
Defo think she has split with the chap and she is on the prowl for new 🍆 cos it’s like she has gone all only fans 🙈🙈🙈🙈🤯🤯🙄🙄 she needs to put them
Away
100% agree!!! So embarrassing 😳

Queenie30

Her makeup style is very heavy, too much for a daytime look in my opinion. But I prefer the colours she’s gone for rather than when it’s the really bright ott eyeshadow 😳

Kiko

VIP Member
Honestly she is one if not the laziest people I’ve come across on Insta! Her son’s plonked in front of the tv or iPad all day while she sits touching her face or making animated hand movements with her dramatic over the top talking with a fake scouse accent complaining about EVERYTHING! How she believes she’s going to make a career out of YouTube is beyond me and the things she gets gifted is beyond me. The only thing she influences me to do is continue to go to my full time job, play with my son with actual toys and buy things with my hard earned money!
Well said!!!! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 It annoys me so much when she constantly touches her face with her grubby hands!

Kiko

VIP Member
That video is just so cringe 🥴 I’m all for confident women and all that but 🫣🫣🫣

Mable93

I wish she wouldn’t cake so much concealer around her eyes, it does nothing for her and just creates creases that ages her by about 15 years
It looks like she’s had eczema around her eyes , I agree the makeup is just highlighting it so much!!

Mumtoone

All she’s ever talks about how tired she is... 🙄
Also drives me mad how she’s constantly stroking/smoothing her eyebrows

flamingo29

Chatty Member
Think I watched a couple of her stories months ago after seeing this thread......just gone to have another look and she’s blocked me!

🖕🏼You beast.
She blocked me ages ago too 🤦🏼‍♀️ I think she blocks anyone who looks at her stories and doesn’t follow her... there are loads of story viewer sites/apps where you can watch her stories still and you can view her page on instagram using a browser as long as you aren’t logged in as the blocked account