Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Queens12

she said on her stories she’s not open to losing weight etc but surely if you want to conceive and you already have problems losing weight will help! Plus it might help her with all her aches and pains 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1

Theonethatgotaway

Always!
So tired but does fuck all with Harrison but just go and eat fast food all day everyday.
I've followed her for a while since her slimming world days, not saying she is ugly but she looks alot better and healthier when she is alot slimmer. I think deep down she isnt happy with her body but just accepted this is the size she is going to be. She did slimming world for about 4 month after harrison was born and gave up.
Her fellas used to be a hell of alot slimmer and he has just ballooned. It is disgusting! Wonderful example for Harrison!

Queens12

I think losing some weight and getting out a bit more will definitely help her. She seems like a nice girl just a bit obsessed with having something wrong with her. Surely with sore joints etc weight is a major factor and doctors should tell her that?!

Kiko

VIP Member
I find he’s always watching something but yes I noticed on the holiday vlogs that he seemed to always be in front of an iPad. Also why does she feel the need to screech at him?! Just talk to him.
He has an American accent coz he’s always watching YouTube or tv

Scvee13

I'm sorry but how can a mum of a toddler sit and play animal crossing on her switch and leave the child to play alone? I know we all need 5 minutes to ourselves but that game isn't a 5 minute thing

Queens12

I watched her food haul yesterday. They spent so much considering it’s only 2 adults, 1 toddler and they went to Aldi! So much food 🙈

Theonethatgotaway

Most definitely has been. And I'm glad.
Such a lazy so and so, poor Harrison just gets put infront on the ipad or TV most days!

Kiko

VIP Member
That tiktok video?! Omg see these parents that spend more time on social media and tiktok! Makes my blood boil! She seems so lazy too!