Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsA

Oh my gosh have you heard Harrison speaking on her recent stories... Legit sounds American, can't she hear it??? Cringe!!
Came here to say just that! And she has a “scouse” accent when she talks to him but not for stories or anyone else? I’m thoroughly confused!

Kiko

VIP Member
She looks like she may have lost a very small amount of weight so maybe that’s gone to her head and she thinks she got sex appeal 🫣 I’m a size 16 and I would definitely not film myself doing some stretches in a crop top and leggings 🫣

Kiko

VIP Member
Those trainers are hideous and don’t go with that outfit 😳 I duno, maybe I’m not on trend right now but nah, no to that outfit and what’s with the facial expression?

Theonethatgotaway

This girl really gets on my nerves 😂😂 I hate to say it but I actually think shes too lazy to work rather than being genuinely on the sick! And what is with that fake scouse accent 😂🙈🙈
Have to agree. Although her accent isn't fake. She is from Manchester and her partner is from liverpool but since shes moved in with him, his accent rubs off on her which happens. It's normal. So her accent is mixed up!

Queenie30

All for body confidence but I’m not a fan of her style at all, also she must be doing well at YouTube and insta to afford all these huge hauls!

Whatthecatsaid

She’s also promoted the boohoo outfit on a post talking about her mental health, she knows no one will hassle her about the sweat shop production line stuff they are facing on a mental health post... 🤔

Lolaloves

I have followed her for a long time. I like her but I do feel that she’s trying to hard to be like some of the bigger accounts by copying them & commenting cheesy comments on all their posts.

Mumtoone

Yeah, I mentioned it last week, definitely too much YouTube. It’s so sad.

Also, what’s with the nose scrunching she’s started doing!
I do think he watches a lot of YouTube.
But then I worry people think that about my son.
he mimics accent. He’s fascinated

but she does always say he’s watching tv so I definitely think sheplonks him in front of it