Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kiko

VIP Member
Good god! 😳 I’m sorry but I’m a bigger girl and I just would not wear any of that! 😳 I mean yay for body confidence and all that jazz but I dunno 🤷🏼‍♀️ I don’t want to sound too mean 😳

Queens12

The tik tok has been deleted. Wonder if she’ll address it or just keep quiet and hope not too many people saw 🤷🏼‍♀️

Queens12

Her hauls are always the same-she never seems to buy anything in the right size or suited to her body shape. I know we can wear whatever we like but I agree she doesn’t make a good advert for boohoo 🙈 that black floral dress with the keyhole in the bust 😳 she said it looked nice on the model but look at the models body shape compared to hers! I do like her though for just being honest with it all and still showing what things look like

NightFeeds

She’s obsessed with the clothes being too big for her on her hauls when they fit fine and not massive on her in the slightest. Some of them actually look too tight 😳

Queens12

She literally wrote in the same story as showing the app ‘I’m not openly trying to lose weight’ whilst advertising a weight loss app 🤣 like I said above it might actually help her cause if she lost some weight?!

Kiko

VIP Member
In her new vid of her bin closing Harrison sounds so American??!!!! I know someone had mentioned it before on here but wow, too much tv maybe?

Kiko

VIP Member
She’s complaining she’s tired 🙄 it must be tiring flapping your big long saggy tits about 🥴 does she have a proper job?

Mumtoone

I work with children and families, movie days are absolutely necessary!!! Just not everyday like jade does. She doesn't do anything with him well as far from what we see. He is alwayd either infront of TV or ipad. She never takes him out, if she does its because she wanted to spend £4304948 in primark! So sad.
I think half of her problems with her mental health is stemed from doing fuck all!
I think your right! Her mental health has suffered these last few months. Surely that’s becusse of lockdown. And wouldn’t her going back to work help get her out the house.
now she’s not working she has no excuse to not take her child out 🤷🏼‍♀️

Kiko

VIP Member
Crikey she really doesn't get any less cringe worthy does she! Her horrendous videos actually make me physically recoil at how utterly shit they are. She really needs to give it up, I mean, seriously, who on earth is she influencing???
I have no idea why these companies send her things 😳😳