Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Scvee13

Did anyone follow her when she was a weight loss account and lived with her parents?
Each to their own but I wouldn't be having more children if I couldn't guarantee I could care for them

Reactions: 1

heathersmart86

Funny how all of a sudden she’s much more Scouse than she used to be! She looks an absolute show in her latest Instagram story going to post malone!

has she split with her fella?

mcd100

the pout really does grate on me, wtf is she doing! maybe if she smiled more it would help

flamingo29

Chatty Member
I think the plus size range on Boohoo is much nicer than the normal range and I often wish they did all of the plus size clothes in their normal range, so not sure what she was on about there. She would have done so much better if she had shopped from that range as not one item fitted/suited her well.

Imagine gifting someone a haul and that being the outcome, it is supposed to make you rush over to the site to get the same, bit of a fail this time!

NightFeeds

How smug does she sound “you only see what we want you to see” like she’s some high rolling insta account

Mumtoone

I'm sorry but how can a mum of a toddler sit and play animal crossing on her switch and leave the child to play alone? I know we all need 5 minutes to ourselves but that game isn't a 5 minute thing
I know she has some health issues, but that aside she comes across so lazy! Even before lockdown she never took her child out, she just lounges about all day. It’s quite sad that she has no desire to do activities, walk, or play with that poor little boy. My little boy is the same age, and we have to be doin if not he’s bored and then starts to play up 🤷🏼‍♀️

Kiko

VIP Member
She’s going on about how disappointed she is with another lockdown... yet she doesn’t leave the house or see anyone anyway??
I know, it doesn’t seem the lockdown affects her or her lifestyle. Just another excuse to be lazy 😂

Mumtoone

Why’s Harrison still sleeping on a mattress on the floor? Surely that was months ago when she said she broke his bed! What’s the betting she will replace that iPad before she replaces his bed 🤦🏼‍♀️

Mumtoone

I can’t even watch her stories. I’ve just clicked on and without sound I can it’s already ‘I’m in so much pain, so much! It’s so painful, blah blah blah ‘
I’m sorry if that sounds harsh. But every bloody day there is something major wrong with her 🤥

Mable93

Omg why does she suddenly talk in proper scouse whenever she speaks to her little boy ??????? Who actually has an American accent prob from sitting in front of the tv all day 🤣🤣🙈🙈
She’s desperate to be a scouser it’s embarrassing!! Iv said it before on here but she sounds like a wool 🤣 scouse people will know what I mean ( scouser myself!) get back to Manchester jade hun with ya blag scouse accent!

Queens12

I don’t understand why she doesn’t just buy things in her size? She keeps buying things in a 16 and it’s clearly too small so why not just buy things in an 18? Also it pays to look at the material and the fit, some are just not going to suit or sit well on someone a bit bigger

Queens12

I know a few people with fibro and they still are active parents to their young children, hold down full time jobs etc. I understand she must have flare ups of pain etc. But I feel like she’s pushed sooo hard to get a diagnosis so she can justify her laziness. I think it comes down to the type of person you are. I know people with really debilitating conditions who still try so hard with their kids 🤷🏼‍♀️