Happy birthday Tattle!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See she’s had a visit by SS and Rex at least she allows Rex to hold him unlike Ronnie who is nowhere to be seen. Must say rex shoved the dummy in lol but Lonnie spat it out again. I’m sure Hinch was hovering like a helicopter 🀣🀣🀣

Happy birthday tattle!
Thank you for allowing me to express my views and opinions and calling out on all these insta huns and insta wannabes without being judged and knowing I’m not alone in my thoughts! πŸŽ‰β€

Reactions: 3
πŸŽ‚ πŸŽ‰ πŸ₯³ HAPPY BIRTHDAY TATTLE!! πŸ₯³ πŸŽ‰ πŸŽ‚

18640C49-9C6C-4D41-AC38-BC1E99CD5A8A.jpeg

Sad that I missed the confetti and streamers. But Happy Birthday tattle!
I feel like a YouTuber that’s been refused a freebie! I missed the confetti too. 🀬😭🀣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Happy bday tattle, this site has been a lifesaver at times.

Big thanks to the mods for all your hard work behind the scenes ❀

Reactions: 4
Some of the posts on here have genuinely changed my life. A certain fitness company gave me PTSD and I nearly took my own life in 2019 because of them. I have found on this forum posts that reflect the things I always seen and glad others can see what I seen in 2019, that others did not.

Thankyou Tattle

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Happy Birthday Tattle! Here’s to many more πŸ₯‚
I thought my screen had broke when I logged in thru the night 🀣

Happy Birthday Tattle Life! I've only been here for 8 Harry & her threads, or 2 weeks in mortal time. :ROFLMAO:Thanks for the party hat! I don't know how I exsisted without you. πŸŽ‚πŸΈπŸΎπŸ¬πŸ§πŸ»

Reactions: 1
Doh! I earlier posted on the wrong thread:

As a fairly new member, I didn't realise how old, or still young Tattle is. I'm impressed with how user-friendly the forum is and with the fun theme hats for certain dates/anniversaries. I loved the confetti last night πŸ‘ So much better than the boring DINOSAUR of forums ;)

Happy birthday!! Cashcarraway & toomanychildren guided me here a couple of years ago.. I think they have disappeared now, so the Minghams keep me occupied

Happy Birthday Tattle and many thanks to all the Tattlers who have made me laugh and seen me through the last few months. Joined in September and felt so happy. πŸ’πŸ˜πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

Happy birthday Tattle! πŸ₯³ Thank you to the amazing people who have made me laugh and smile even when I've not wanted to! xxx
Me too. Bizarre but I switch off the daily tit, log on here & oh my life is so much better ❀

• Heart
Reactions: 2