Happy birthday Tattle!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy Birthday Tattle πŸ₯³
Here's to many more years of annoying grifters who don't think they have to account to anyone.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
After joining Tattle in March 2021 after Digital Spy decided to get rid of its Showbiz & General Discussion forums (along with its Politics forum but I wasn’t so bothered about that), I needed to find another site where you could slag off celebrities freely without fear of retribution

I joined about 3 different ones but this one was a breath of fresh air as you could be refreshingly open so I ditched the other two after about a week

I found my people so Happy 4th Birthday Tattle. I didn’t realise you were so young

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
It made me laugh when I saw my mum's cat (left) in a party hat. In real life, he absolutely would not be having anyone putting something like that on him.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
May we have many more years' of Tattle. Wishing you a very Happy one and thank you to all the moderators for their hard work. xx

Reactions: 7