Happy birthday Tattle!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy Birthday Tattle! And thank you for allowing us to speak freely (mostly!) about different subjects/people.πŸ₯³πŸŽ‰

Reactions: 3
Time flies when you're mostly lurking. Cannot believe that I've read on here for three years now.
Tattle is the place I turn to when there's nobody else to discuss weirdos online with.
Tattle was there during long night feeds and lonely hours.
Thanks to all the active and hilarious people who make this place so unique and oddly heartwarming.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I joined Tattle when it was revealed that Chris Ingham perved on underage girls.

It’s been over two years now of obsessive daily reading πŸ˜… it’s an amazing place for advice, support, and a general natter with like-minded strangers. Thank you everybody x

Reactions: 1
Happy birthday tattle
Been here for 18 months and you all have defo gotten me tho some hard times thank you all for letting me rant heres to the next 3 years ❀

Three years already! Happy Birthday to the good ship Tattle, where we are allowed to speak our minds and not have to be sheeple! Long may she reign!

Reactions: 2
Not sure how long I’ve been here but loving my new hat !
happy 3rd birthday πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚

See she’s had a visit by SS and Rex at least she allows Rex to hold him unlike Ronnie who is nowhere to be seen. Must say rex shoved the dummy in lol but Lonnie spat it out again. I’m sure Hinch was hovering like a helicopter 🀣🀣🀣
I've got a sneaking suspicion you were meant to post this on the Hinch thread :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 2