Happy birthday Tattle!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy 3rd birthday Tattle 🎂🎉🥳🍷. Ironically I came here bout 2 years ago cos of Mrs Hinch', rarely look at her thread now as she's become sooo boring, however, thanks to Tattle I've discovered such beauties as the Ingham's, Mario and so many more shysters. Here's to another 30 years 🙌🙌🙌🙌.

Reactions: 10
Happy Birthday Tattle! You’ve kept me sane over the last eighteen months. I’ll always be thankful to Philip Schofield for leading me here 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Happy birthday Tattle! I discovered the forum following the Sali Hughes weepy meltdown vid fiasco. I had no clue who she was but lots of people I followed on Twitter were posting about how terrible it was that she was being bullied. So I came here out of curiosity to look at all the terrible people and discovered they were actually quite fab and she was the terrible one! 😂

In this day and age where social media platforms have overtaken everything, I'm so glad that there's still a good old fashioned anonymous forum that's so busy and active, just like in the olden days of 2003 or so 😄

Reactions: 10
Happy Birthday ❤❤❤❤❤
Im going to prep a Pimms and toast y'all

Cheers to this Platform for free speech🧉🍹🥳

Reactions: 4
I thought Tattle was older you know lol.

In this day and age where social media platforms have overtaken everything, I'm so glad that there's still a good old fashioned anonymous forum that's so busy and active, just like in the olden days of 2003 or so 😄
This is so right. This place still feels like that too me so that's why I like it here. SM killed many busy forums off😩 DS used too be busy but lost its way.

Reactions: 9
Happy birthday tattle! Thank you for the laughs with total strangers who are, on the whole, the most lovely and supportive people. The love and care I’ve seen complete strangers give each other on tattle is so heart warming 🥰 I mean I should probably connect with some real people and friends but I prefer you guys 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Happy Birthday Tattle! Have honestly never laughed more! I didn’t see the confetti 🎉 but loving the hat!!

Reactions: 3
Happy birthday Tattle! Thanks for keeping me sane, especially the last few months you've made me laugh despite medical clusterfucks. This is the friendliest and most straight forward, non passive aggressive forums I have ever been a member of. Sorry, I know we are meant to be evil trolls but I can't lie :D

Reactions: 7
Happy Birthday Tattle!! Finally a place where scammers can't delete honest feedback so we can all hold these social media lunatics to account!!!! Keep on tattling!

The confetti made me feel like I was on Acid for a short time. It was glorious! haha!

(Please come and join the Sophie and Dave thread! We finally made our Wiki Page!! https://tattle.life/wiki/sophie-and-dave)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m only a newbie, but I’m loving this place- especially the ability to actually swear like a grown up.
Who do I speak to to keep my sexy new hat?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Many happy returns Tattle! All the other stuff has been covered throughout the thread.

Reactions: 2
Happy birthday Tattle!!! I have honestly found my people and you’ve all gotten me through some absolutely tit times. Love you all!!! 💋

xoxo

Happy Birthday. its good for people to have a voice. i remember when the influencer thing started a few years ago i was so frustrated with it and thought i was the only one, because i saw others following them so i am glad i am not alone and in all honesty i dont know how some of these 'influencers' have the neck to try sell us tit.

• Heart