Happy birthday Tattle!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy birthday Tattle! So happy to have found this wonderful online space with like-minded people calling out hypocrisy and speaking common sense in an increasingly woke world.

Thank you for helping me through the last summer when I was thoroughly miserable during my dissertation.

Thank you for all the laughs 🥳 🥰

Reactions: 4
Happy birthday Tattle! I didn’t realise the site was quite so young! I’ve only been a regular participant in recent months, but for the wit, the fun, the kindness of members and the serious calling out of frankly immoral YouTubers and ‘influencers’ - I love this place 🎉 🥳 ♥

Reactions: 3
Such a brilliant forum even for someone like me who is more a lurker than poster, informative, funny, inclusive and best celeb gossip pages I've ever read. Happy birthday tattle life!!

Reactions: 2
Um, Happy 4th Birthday Tattle Life!
518AA887-1D23-403B-A595-EA366A2F545A.gif

Not to be grabby, but where’s our hats this year? Did I get the date wrong?

• Haha
I remember when I first found this website after trying desperately to find other people who felt the same way about the Inghams 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Last year they started it on the 12th. If it’s tomorrow, I still have time to bake cupcakes for us all. hey, unusual forum name, any chance you play the Kim Kardashian game? I know someone on that forum with your name. :) Either way, today or tomorrow, happy birthday tattle.❤

Oh crap. I blame last years moderation staff. Lol. JK. If I were a guy, I’d have a problem I can’t wait for anything. I buy early Christmas presents, give them out the next day. I’m sorry. Well, off to make those cupcakes now Yel. How many you think about 3000 dozen? And we’ll each share?

• Haha
  • Wow
Ah maybe you're not in Europe so it's a time difference thing?

I think there are over 100k people here each week, although no cakes for the rabid fans of influencers!

• Haha
  • Heart

Thank you Tattle for introducing me to some very kind hearted people and for letting me voice my opinions on vapid influencers. ❤

Special shout out to the chit chat gang and Gobby Lindley's haters. 🥰

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Many happy returns T.L 🐐 🥳 and thanks to mods and fellow Tattlers for letting us b!tch n moan with maximum shade 24/7 🔥

• Haha