Happy birthday Tattle!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy Birthday Tattlers. Let's have some cake πŸŽ‚

This is a fantastic forum - long may it continue πŸ˜€
The people here are great. I've had such a laugh here.
(Shudders as being a member of DS is remembered with horror)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Happy birthday tattle! Joined here to read Corjully Invited and never loved a forum more. Had hours of entertainment and interacted with some stellar people. Have a good one, nusty trolls, cabal, and bored housewives xxxxxxx❀❀❀

Reactions: 4
Happy birthday! Big thanks to brummy mummy sending me here 🀣it’s been nearly a year of laughing now 🀣🀣🀣

• Heart
I was wondering what was happening just after midnight last night.. I was trying to wipe my screen πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜œ

Happy Birthday Tattle πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

• Haha
Happy birthday Tattle πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽˆ. This site has helped me through the ups and downs of life. Thank you to all the members for making us laugh every day and for talking so much sense. Thank you to the moderators who do an amazing job, day after day πŸ™πŸ™πŸ˜.

Reactions: 10
happy anniversary Tattle

here's to year 40 never mind 4

I came here because I heard the huge rumours of exactly why Schofield came out

I LOVE TALKING TO YOU ALL

and its been a huge eye opener to how bad showbiz can be

Reactions: 7
Happy 3rd Birthday, Tattle! Found you in the nick of time, thanks to Philip Schofield!!!

Reactions: 5
I kept wondering what the 3 n the hat was for.. was about to ask on a thread if anyone knew... n different hats were making me more curious... lolz.. Happy 3 to Tattle(ers) .. shoutout to all the moderators... keeping a chk n moving us along... !!!