Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

timemoveson

Chatty Member
Happy birthday Tattle! πŸ₯³ Thank you for giving us a platform that allows us to advocate for the safety of children in youtube families

Reactions: 4

clueless

Chatty Member
Happy birthday Tattle! So happy to have found this wonderful online space with like-minded people calling out hypocrisy and speaking common sense in an increasingly woke world.

Thank you for helping me through the last summer when I was thoroughly miserable during my dissertation.

Thank you for all the laughs πŸ₯³ πŸ₯°

Ghost82

Chatty Member
πŸŽ‚ πŸŽ‰ πŸ₯³ HAPPY BIRTHDAY TATTLE!! πŸ₯³ πŸŽ‰ πŸŽ‚

18640C49-9C6C-4D41-AC38-BC1E99CD5A8A.jpeg

Sad that I missed the confetti and streamers. But Happy Birthday tattle!
I feel like a YouTuber that’s been refused a freebie! I missed the confetti too. 🀬😭🀣

Last edited:
  • Haha

Timz

VIP Member
Many happy returns T.L 🐐 πŸ₯³ and thanks to mods and fellow Tattlers for letting us b!tch n moan with maximum shade 24/7 πŸ”₯

• Haha

emerald

VIP Member
Happy birthday tattle! Joined here to read Corjully Invited and never loved a forum more. Had hours of entertainment and interacted with some stellar people. Have a good one, nusty trolls, cabal, and bored housewives xxxxxxx❀❀❀

flopsymopsy

VIP Member
Happy birthday! Big thanks to brummy mummy sending me here 🀣it’s been nearly a year of laughing now 🀣🀣🀣

• Heart

Lmkgirl

VIP Member
I was wondering what was happening just after midnight last night.. I was trying to wipe my screen πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜œ

Happy Birthday Tattle πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

• Haha