Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
The confetti though ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿฅณ๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ˜๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿพ

to OG members and newbies joining us all on this rather wonderfully controversial site ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

WELCOME! Hereโ€™s to year 4!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 366

skintsocks

VIP Member
Happy Birthday Tattle!!!!! Honestly, I have never laughed so much since joining here after thinking I was on my own rolling my eyes at certain so-called influencers. Such a welcome place to come after long hours at work, and despite what the general public and influencers wish to say about it, there are some really lovely caring people on here. Where's the ice cream at?

• Heart
Reactions: 77

HaggisInMyBin

Chatty Member
Thank you @Oohthedrama for updating why thereโ€™s weird stuff on the screen. The hats are lovely, the confetti makes me keep wanting to clean my reading glasses!

• Haha
Reactions: 57

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Happy Birthday Tattle!
And thank you to the shillers and liars and scammers who made it all possible ๐Ÿ˜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Sideboard Bob

VIP Member
Happy birthday tattle! I love this crazy site ๐Ÿฅณ

Hereโ€™s a snapshot so we can remember what the confetti looks like. i honestly love it, it looks like itโ€™s 3D!

DF861E53-76DE-4ECE-97DE-6DAB14DC2CAB.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39

Yel

Chatty Member
Yay! It's been a huge success thanks to all the members, mods and influencers that helped promote it.

Let's remember what started it all ๐Ÿ˜†

The actor

The table
Palette-table-JH6-800x600.jpg

The ponce
download (7).jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Yel

Chatty Member
Happy birthday tattle!

Screw you media organisations that deliberately lie and deceive about what's posted here! Look at your own comment sections and socials that are often just as bad as the worst here. Sanctimonious hypocrites that take stuff from here all the time!

Screenshot_20220713-084653_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20220713-084720_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20220713-084742_Chrome.jpg

Victim Alice Evans because someone said she's full of shit and makes stuff up for attention, that's aged well๐Ÿ™„.
Screenshot_20220713-085855_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20220713-085536_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

thegirlscout

VIP Member
This makes so much more sense.
I thought a pop up was going to appear saying Iโ€™ve won an iPhone 12.

Update: Iโ€™m sad the party hats donโ€™t last, canโ€™t they stay on all day like when itโ€™s St Paddyโ€™s day?

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Alansbigplate

VIP Member
I never realised how new the forum was when I joined! Canโ€™t believe how long itโ€™s been I sure have wasted some time here ๐Ÿคฃ happy birthday T-dawg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16

Taetae95

Wow happy birthday Tattle! ๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽ‰

Thanks for being way more user friendly and not crashing every 5 mins like GG ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Savannah_xx

VIP Member
Lol thanks for clarifying, i was so confused

Happy 3rd birthday Tattle! Just a newbie (2 months) but love the site, great reading and interacting with like minded people. Until I found this site (through someone ranting about it on DM no less๐Ÿ˜œ) I thought it was just me that can see through these so called influencers. Cheers๐Ÿฅ‚๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽ

HelloStereo

VIP Member
Thank you @Oohthedrama for updating why thereโ€™s weird stuff on the screen. The hats are lovely, the confetti makes me keep wanting to clean my reading glasses!
Kept thinking there were little flies on my screen.

Happy birthday Tattle! ๐Ÿฅณ Thank you for keeping me entertained throughout lockdown!

• Heart

Hope96

VIP Member
Happy birthday Tattle! ๐Ÿฅณ Thank you to the amazing people who have made me laugh and smile even when I've not wanted to! xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
Happy Birthday Tattle! Youโ€™ve kept me sane over the last eighteen months. Iโ€™ll always be thankful to Philip Schofield for leading me here ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13