Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

rememberwayne

VIP Member
Some of the posts on here have genuinely changed my life. A certain fitness company gave me PTSD and I nearly took my own life in 2019 because of them. I have found on this forum posts that reflect the things I always seen and glad others can see what I seen in 2019, that others did not.

Thankyou Tattle

• Heart
Reactions: 3

Dont swipe up!

VIP Member
Happy birthday tattle!
Thank you for allowing me to express my views and opinions and calling out on all these insta huns and insta wannabes without being judged and knowing I’m not alone in my thoughts! πŸŽ‰β€

Mumof3

VIP Member
Happy Birthday Tattle! Have honestly never laughed more! I didn’t see the confetti πŸŽ‰ but loving the hat!!

Timz

VIP Member
We’ve had some epic threads in the past 12 months of Covid vaccines and politics, Dizzie Rascal whodunnit promoting the unlikely Stormzy is 72 years old, unleashing Grealish, Skanky Price and Cawl on OF, Lozza, Kanye and the Kartrashians etc etc

Thank you all again for keeping us entertained and occupied day in day out, and keepin it real πŸ€—

• Heart

Zimmy

Happy birthday Tattle! I didn’t realise the site was quite so young! I’ve only been a regular participant in recent months, but for the wit, the fun, the kindness of members and the serious calling out of frankly immoral YouTubers and β€˜influencers’ - I love this place πŸŽ‰ πŸ₯³ β™₯

Squittel

VIP Member
I remember when I first found this website after trying desperately to find other people who felt the same way about the Inghams πŸ˜‚

• Haha

Warpaint

VIP Member
Many happy returns Tattle! All the other stuff has been covered throughout the thread.

Reactions: 2

EnoughAlready

VIP Member
Three years already! Happy Birthday to the good ship Tattle, where we are allowed to speak our minds and not have to be sheeple! Long may she reign!

WilmaHun

VIP Member
See she’s had a visit by SS and Rex at least she allows Rex to hold him unlike Ronnie who is nowhere to be seen. Must say rex shoved the dummy in lol but Lonnie spat it out again. I’m sure Hinch was hovering like a helicopter 🀣🀣🀣
I've got a sneaking suspicion you were meant to post this on the Hinch thread :ROFLMAO:

• Haha