Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Greys1324

Chatty Member
I share a birthday with Tattle! When I came on I did wonder how the site knew it was my birthday ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
4 years,
Approx 1460 days* of tattle life providing itโ€™s members access toโ€ฆ.. the most hate filled corner of the internet ๐Ÿ˜† (I want that somewhere on my gravestone when I go to the kennel down belowโ€ฆ.forever my favourite headline) assuming that article was written by someone who has their phone set to YouTube kids and limited to parental mode, whoโ€™s never been on Twitter, or Mail online or god forbid mumsnet. ๐Ÿซค
Itโ€™s been a pleasure being on here with everyone, the ownerโ€™s, the mod team and the many members who have come and gone,
The โ€œInfluencersโ€ themselves looking to trash a friend in the business or build their own profile by sending themselves โ€œhateโ€ ๐Ÿ˜

the crazy women who make up cancer diagnoses and fake dead babies,

the South African male lesbians,

the members with 4 accounts talking to themselves.

oh and to the normal users, you lot are ok I suppose.

*leap yearโ€™s are not included, itโ€™s also less hate filled when we have glitter, confetti or Christmas hats, or on the first Tuesday of every month, and at Halloween if we have autumnal shit like witches hats, everyone loves autumnal shit right. Even influencers!!

Iโ€™ve not been around much this year but I loves yaz all. ๐Ÿ˜˜
Edit; fully on board with someone starting a rumour that Iโ€™m actually zoella and so busy with baby allotment I canโ€™t be online,
But Iโ€™d have to pretend to shag alfie and put up with that god awful tag along family, and the dopey sisters boyfriend, whilst also having my name on that girl online series,
Nope not doing it.

Iโ€™d rather be a white mutt who sniffs other dogs anal glands and humps your leg.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
it-is-your-birthday.jpg

Happy birthday Tattle, you've kept me sane through some of the toughest times of my life ๐Ÿ˜Š I've made some lovely friends on here!

• Heart
Reactions: 11

shazbev

VIP Member
Happy 3rd birthday Tattle ๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿท. Ironically I came here bout 2 years ago cos of Mrs Hinch', rarely look at her thread now as she's become sooo boring, however, thanks to Tattle I've discovered such beauties as the Ingham's, Mario and so many more shysters. Here's to another 30 years ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ.

Reactions: 10

Hope96

VIP Member

Thank you Tattle for introducing me to some very kind hearted people and for letting me voice my opinions on vapid influencers. โค

Special shout out to the chit chat gang and Gobby Lindley's haters. ๐Ÿฅฐ

Last edited:
  • Heart

PollyPerks

Happy birthday Tattle! I discovered the forum following the Sali Hughes weepy meltdown vid fiasco. I had no clue who she was but lots of people I followed on Twitter were posting about how terrible it was that she was being bullied. So I came here out of curiosity to look at all the terrible people and discovered they were actually quite fab and she was the terrible one! ๐Ÿ˜‚

In this day and age where social media platforms have overtaken everything, I'm so glad that there's still a good old fashioned anonymous forum that's so busy and active, just like in the olden days of 2003 or so ๐Ÿ˜„

Neck lace

VIP Member
Happy birthday Tattle ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽˆ. This site has helped me through the ups and downs of life. Thank you to all the members for making us laugh every day and for talking so much sense. Thank you to the moderators who do an amazing job, day after day ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜.

Cupid_Stunt

VIP Member
After joining Tattle in March 2021 after Digital Spy decided to get rid of its Showbiz & General Discussion forums (along with its Politics forum but I wasnโ€™t so bothered about that), I needed to find another site where you could slag off celebrities freely without fear of retribution

I joined about 3 different ones but this one was a breath of fresh air as you could be refreshingly open so I ditched the other two after about a week

I found my people so Happy 4th Birthday Tattle. I didnโ€™t realise you were so young

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9

LittleMy

VIP Member
I joined in March 2019 as a disillusioned Hincher, only first started posting after PTWMโ€™s Tattle Rant. Tattle has seen me through many ups and downs but I have made some lovely friendships here.

Happy 3rd birthday Tattle! ๐ŸŽˆ ๐Ÿฅณ

• Heart

Savannah_xx

VIP Member
I thought Tattle was older you know lol.

In this day and age where social media platforms have overtaken everything, I'm so glad that there's still a good old fashioned anonymous forum that's so busy and active, just like in the olden days of 2003 or so ๐Ÿ˜„
This is so right. This place still feels like that too me so that's why I like it here. SM killed many busy forums off๐Ÿ˜ฉ DS used too be busy but lost its way.