Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

This.is.me

VIP Member
Happy birthday tattle! Thank you for the laughs with total strangers who are, on the whole, the most lovely and supportive people. The love and care I’ve seen complete strangers give each other on tattle is so heart warming 🥰 I mean I should probably connect with some real people and friends but I prefer you guys 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
Happy birthday Tattle!!! I have honestly found my people and you’ve all gotten me through some absolutely shit times. Love you all!!! 💋

xoxo

Loux2021

Happy Birthday. its good for people to have a voice. i remember when the influencer thing started a few years ago i was so frustrated with it and thought i was the only one, because i saw others following them so i am glad i am not alone and in all honesty i dont know how some of these 'influencers' have the neck to try sell us shit.

• Heart

Mrs Cucumber

VIP Member
Didn't realise I had been her since nearly the beginning! Still not a vip member either lol
Happy birthday tattle!

• Haha
Reactions: 5

dorydaryl

Chatty Member
Happy 3rd Birthday, Tattle! Found you in the nick of time, thanks to Philip Schofield!!!

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Happy Birthday Tattle 🥳
Here's to many more years of annoying grifters who don't think they have to account to anyone.

• Haha

monga

VIP Member
4 years,
Approx 1460 days* of tattle life providing it’s members access to….. the most hate filled corner of the internet 😆 (I want that somewhere on my gravestone when I go to the kennel down below….forever my favourite headline)
It’s been a pleasure being on here with everyone, the owner’s, the mod team and the many members who have come and gone,
The “Influencers” themselves looking to trash a friend in the business or build their own profile by sending themselves “hate” 😐

the crazy women who make up cancer diagnoses and fake dead babies,

the South African male lesbians,

the members with 4 accounts talking to themselves.

oh and to the normal users, you lot are ok I suppose.

*leap year’s are not included, it’s also less hate filled when we have glitter, confetti or Christmas hats.
I’ve not been around much this year but I loves yaz all. 😘
Edit; fully on board with someone starting a rumour that I’m actually zoella and so busy with baby allotment I can’t be online,
But I’d have to pretend to shag alfie and put up with that god awful tag along family, and the dopey sisters boyfriend, whilst also having my name on that girl online series,
Nope not doing it.
I’d rather be a white mutt who sniffs other dogs anal glands and humps your leg.
Great to see you back ❤

• Heart

Yel

Chatty Member
Ah maybe you're not in Europe so it's a time difference thing?

I think there are over 100k people here each week, although no cakes for the rabid fans of influencers!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4