Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Starshining

VIP Member
Happy birthday Tattle! πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

Here’s to another year of being the voice of reason and maybe even a conscience for the pedlars of the shiny baubles πŸ€”

Reactions: 8

Phoenix Lazarus

VIP Member
It made me laugh when I saw my mum's cat (left) in a party hat. In real life, he absolutely would not be having anyone putting something like that on him.

• Haha

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Happy Birthday Tattlers. Let's have some cake πŸŽ‚

This is a fantastic forum - long may it continue πŸ˜€
The people here are great. I've had such a laugh here.
(Shudders as being a member of DS is remembered with horror)

• Haha
  • Heart

Miss Begotten

VIP Member
I’m only a newbie, but I’m loving this place- especially the ability to actually swear like a grown up.
Who do I speak to to keep my sexy new hat?

• Haha

Lilykins

VIP Member
Ah I had no idea Tattle was so young!! Found this site in 2019 thanks to Zoella 🀣 never looked back although it took lockdown and maternity leave to actually join!! Happy Birthday Tattle, thanks for the laughs and the discussions!!

Reactions: 7

barmcake

May we have many more years' of Tattle. Wishing you a very Happy one and thank you to all the moderators for their hard work. xx

MrFMercury

Chatty Member
Happy birthday Tattle! Thanks for keeping me sane, especially the last few months you've made me laugh despite medical clusterfucks. This is the friendliest and most straight forward, non passive aggressive forums I have ever been a member of. Sorry, I know we are meant to be evil trolls but I can't lie :D

goofygirlDLP9999

VIP Member
Happy Birthday Tattle!! Finally a place where scammers can't delete honest feedback so we can all hold these social media lunatics to account!!!! Keep on tattling!

The confetti made me feel like I was on Acid for a short time. It was glorious! haha!

(Please come and join the Sophie and Dave thread! We finally made our Wiki Page!! https://tattle.life/wiki/sophie-and-dave)

• Haha

GordonD88

Chatty Member
happy anniversary Tattle

here's to year 40 never mind 4

I came here because I heard the huge rumours of exactly why Schofield came out

I LOVE TALKING TO YOU ALL

and its been a huge eye opener to how bad showbiz can be

Tublet83

VIP Member
Happy birthday tattle - I missed the confetti. Hate being late to a party πŸ˜‚

Ps hope your having your birthday party outdoors, social distanced and no dancing or I’m telling Boris πŸ˜‚

• Haha