Hannahtracks #4 Nipples, boobs & cameltoe, but who my Z list bf is, you’ll never know

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I judge any dog owner who walks their dog off the lead in public places regardless of the breed. It’s irresponsible, especially in places where there are signs that say to keep dogs on leads. I don’t care how placid they are at home it only takes a split second for an otherwise calm dog to react badly to something.
I understand what she is saying about the reputation of breeds, I own a German shepherd but he’s never off the lead in public mainly because if something out of character for him happened I would never forgive myself if the worst was to happen.
Stop whining and be a responsible dog owner. If you want your dog to roam, take him to an off the lead enclosure!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Why does she come across as such a happy nice person on her socials …. But in real life looks like she’s chewing on a wasp and has a serious attitude problem…. Seriously looks like she could do with a decent orgasm and a glass of wine….
Do you know her? Tell us more

Reactions: 1
Moaning about how her dog is wrongfully judged, it probably doesn’t help that her thug of a boyfriend is walking him. I’d be more worried about bumping into him than the dog. I bet he was very aggressive when he spoke to the other dog walker.
Maybe Lewis misheard and the lady said that HE should be on a lead in public because he’s a violent thug who hits women and gives out life changing injuries x

Reactions: 14
I judge any dog owner who walks their dog off the lead in public places regardless of the breed. It’s irresponsible, especially in places where there are signs that say to keep dogs on leads. I don’t care how placid they are at home it only takes a split second for an otherwise calm dog to react badly to something.
I understand what she is saying about the reputation of breeds, I own a German shepherd but he’s never off the lead in public mainly because if something out of character for him happened I would never forgive myself if the worst was to happen.
Stop whining and be a responsible dog owner. If you want your dog to roam, take him to an off the lead enclosure!
I totally agree with this. Anyone who walks their dog with no lead in a public place is irresponsible in my opinion. Just because you know your dog would never hurt someone, doesn't mean that it wouldn't happen. Just because you know that your dog jumping up at someone is just them being "friendly" doesn't mean that I know that. I hate dogs that jump up and I hate it even more when I'm out walking with MiniGlenCoco

Reactions: 7
Agree with this. There's another Instagrammer that bangs on about how unfair it is that people are scared by her big dog being off its lead. It doesn't matter what you think you 'know' about your dog's temperament. You don't know. And the person walking towards you especially doesn't!

Reactions: 7
Well said! Animals are so unpredictable too, you just never know.

Reactions: 5
I saw hannah today, her eyebrows are as dark as they look in her pictures

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Agree with this. There's another Instagrammer that bangs on about how unfair it is that people are scared by her big dog being off its lead. It doesn't matter what you think you 'know' about your dog's temperament. You don't know. And the person walking towards you especially doesn't!
Totally agree! My dog gets super anxious around off lead dogs, if they walk past alongside their own she can be ok but so many approach her and she will lose it. There’s only so much you can do to help a dog in that situation

Reactions: 4
Irrespective of whether Z is on a lead or not he is reactive to humans. Needs to be on a lead at all times.

Reactions: 9
I don't know ow if I read too much I to this but that top comment really annoys me... is she taking the piss? Comment licentiate wouldn't make me feel comfortable going to that gym ... very judgey.... bet she stands in there eyeballing everyone in a mean girl type way

Attachments

Reactions: 9
I don't know ow if I read too much I to this but that top comment really annoys me... is she taking the piss? Comment licentiate wouldn't make me feel comfortable going to that gym ... very judgey.... bet she stands in there eyeballing everyone in a mean girl type way
Yep she’s being a judgey cow. She’s becoming like Georgie fit. She’s not in a position to judge, even she started her fitness journey far away from where she’s at now and wouldn’t ever have thought she’d be stepping in a meat-head gym like that.

Reactions: 12
By the “less texin, more flexin” comment - I don’t know but I assume she’s making a dig about people on their phones?

Whilst she is making said dig. On. Her. Phone. 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 14
By the “less texin, more flexin” comment - I don’t know but I assume she’s making a dig about people on their phones?

I was on about the quote saying so many jokes in clip.... but now you said that about the phone it true too haha

• Haha
Reactions: 6

omg that hadn't even crossed my mind. What a hypocrite.

Reactions: 3
Yeah it’s very mean spirited. She has no idea why people are on their phones for a start. They might be texting someone for reassurance, or looking up workouts. How the hell would she know?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.