Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
He absolutely has a tiny peen. There is no way he could have a big one. His face looks like a Halloween mask

He actually looks like Shrek when he turned human

69F62A15-E5AE-4374-B4FC-9670A8BF86DC.png

I just got a wave of nausea imagining them having oaf sex in a jacuzzi with the Rottweiler watching

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27

Pawpaw365

VIP Member
I’m not going to comment on his looks or anything, if he makes her happy that’s great. However, I don’t feel like Hannah back in the day would even have looked at someone with a criminal background like his. It’s not like he got caught shoplifting or something, he’s caused lifelong damage to the victim.
again, I’m happy she’s happy but I’m shocked. Obviously we don’t know him personally though, I hope he’s changed a lot.
Whether he’s changed or not, sorry but he’s a monster. Anyone that can do that - nah.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Coffeefirst19

Chatty Member
The video is bollocks.
“that night”

what about the few weeks before where he attacked a random guy and broke the guy’s girlfriends ankle?

You’re just scum Lewis and so are you Hannah

• Wow
Reactions: 23

jjs19

Her behaviour and attitude has disgusted me for years. She has changed for thr worst in every possible way.

Obviously I felt sorry for her when her dad killed himself. I can't begin to imagine how horrendous that must have been. I couldn't equate that happened to her as being a reason to flout lockdown and covid restrictions. Her smary posts from the rancid gym and pretending to be a decorator etc were pathetic.

The sneering at people when she went back to her old gym was so out of order. Neither she nor her "BFF" look like they know the first thing about training (especially form) let alone spent their empty lives in the gym. I'd bet my house there were people at her old gym much fitter, toned and muscled than her all without her the insane restricted eating eating does. She possibly has a medical condition (lipoma?) but how she can judge others and their abilities/appearance at the gym is beyond me.

The drugs in her swiftly deleted story was another thing. No one knows for sure that's what it was but how quickly she deleted it all but confirmed it. I thought it was a bit out of order people threatening to send the pictures to her work as it wasn hard proof that she was using.

However knowing now who her stupid secret boyfriend is has made me sick to my stomach. He is a monster and clearly has no remorse.

In her position she should not be in a relationship with someone like that and for the first time Id agree if someone took something from the Internet to her work.

That absolute scum boasting all over insta and cheering himself on his birthday. How he didn't think he would end up where he is at 28 with all his hard time. Poor him?!?!? What about the man that he caused to be brain damaged?? I bet he didn't imagine his life how it is either.

How is he able to work with children??

Hannah needs help/therapy and a reality check. This Instagram nonsense has gone to her head in the worst of ways. To be risking her job (& who knows what else) for that piece of scum??? Desperate times.

Absolutely sickening

The way she's been hyping him up and how wonderful he is. Tell that to his victims!! To him they are just a good story for Instagram cred. Disgusting.

Reactions: 22

GO_m_Iva

The title of that podcast has knocked me sick.

“SURVIVING prison” absolutely not. He left someone with brain damage, aren’t they the ones surviving.

Absolutely awful how people glamourise what he has done (I know this what’s been covered several times). I have no idea how he is not hiding away in embarrassment, rather than chilling on podcasts.

Reactions: 22

Dishthedirt2021

VIP Member
I hope she’s considered the impact bringing a dog into their home will have on Twig and takes steps to ensure the cat will have her own space etc where the dog can’t get to.
She is such a far cry from the Hannah who doted on her two cats. I hate seeing it!

Reactions: 21

karen1409

So Hannah turned round as she didn’t feel safe walking through the woods but shares a bed with a man who stamped so hard on a guys face he left a trainer imprint 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Gossipgoat

Why is he walking like that one her story. Looks like a cross between a toddler that hasn’t got to grips with how their legs move yet and someone who has shit themself

• Haha

Nosylurker

I’d be more scared of the convicted thug than I would be of the dog.
He’s been arguing with someone in his comments who made a good point about him showing off his dog in an aggressive way. And with the caption “I wouldn’t”. I mean, please. Wouldn’t what? Does he think he’s some big man that has people “after him” and so he needs protection. But then again when you’ve only served a pitiful sentence for the life changing injuries you inflicted on someone, I suppose there may be an element of being paranoid and wanting to watch your back.

Come on Hannah, let’s have a Twig pic to show you haven’t jibbed off the cat you rescued and adore so much in favour of everything that your boyfriend has wanted…

New to this thread but that was the let down of the century wasn’t it?! Just looks like an ugly meat head. Wouldn’t have any chance of pulling if he wasn’t a ‘strong man’ 🤮
I used to like the lass but I think her head has grown along with her tits. She obviously thinks she’s part of the ‘PCA First Timers Club’ now. Along with Georgie, Noz & Rebecca Edwards. 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Tit.tat

VIP Member
She’s become one of ‘them gym girls’ now that people don’t like. The tits out, tight short shorts, loves herself and poses the same; pop the arm and pose with your ass forward. One of them girls she always said she’d never be. It’s like she’s forgotten where she started.

Reactions: 20

Masonlife

I wonder how it works with her having a criminal
Boyfriend but working for the youth justice system trying to keep children out of trouble / out of prison …. Does she say “look at what my boyfriend did, he left someone for dead but now picks up big stones you’ll be fine????”

I have unfollowed. Find it very disappointing and it feels they are promoting it?
I understand you can change but the severity and life long injuries you can cause because of a poor upbringing is irrelevant. I had a poor upbringing (mum died and I was left with a violent brother) and I have never assaulted anyone or being in any trouble. I have channelled the difficulties I had into being a successful adult to ensure that I don’t have trauma in my life now. Disgraceful.

Reactions: 19

Cookiemonster83

Wow someone who stamps on people's heads is now her inspiration.....not quite as honourable as her dad! How disappointing.

Reactions: 19