Hannahtracks #4 Nipples, boobs & cameltoe, but who my Z list bf is, you’ll never know

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How smug does she come across in that Q&A. I’m amazing, my dogs amazing, life’s amazing, Lew’s amazing. When I look at her life I don’t see anything desirable at all.

Reactions: 10
How smug does she come across in that Q&A. I’m amazing, my dogs amazing, life’s amazing, Lew’s amazing. When I look at her life I don’t see anything desirable at all.
She's in a relationship with a meathead, got a pretty revolving group of close friends (none seem to stick around?) in a constant state of restricting or calorie counting or some other routine, doing coke with her new bf, etc etc. Nothing appealing about that to me!

Reactions: 11
Have you seen the photo she's put up about his video (or something like that). He looks nine months pregnant. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I knew he was rough, but he’s even worse in that YouTube video! He talks out of the side of his mouth. He’s just ugghhh

Reactions: 4
Can’t even cope with this. Is this meant to be attractive/healthy/a role model??
4B764A25-2D5D-42A8-8268-A2FAAB94C594.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
This is a pretty standard strongman look though. If you watch any worlds strongest man alot of them have this build.
They are a couple with very different goals but both in fitness which seems to be their main common interest as a couple.

I used to really like Hannah but now I'm really not sure on my thoughts on her.

Reactions: 2
He looks more pregnant than a 10 days overdue full-term pregnant woman. I just can’t see how that’s healthy. Yucckkk
lol he looks like the male version of me (huge belly - I'm not pregnant, just fat as in the stomach :ROFLMAO: ) ...omg does this mean I'm a bodybuilder now?!?? :love::love:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.