Hannahtracks #4 Nipples, boobs & cameltoe, but who my Z list bf is, you’ll never know

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Because the free leggings must be see-through and tit to want to buy more surely?
So she palms off the MP freebies onto her followers - does this also mean that the MP leggings are are crap quality?

What an idiot. Imagine posting a story featuring a bag of coke/ rolled up tenner and what is potentially a card ( although it’s possibly a car park ticket ?) to chop the coke up 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So she palms off the MP freebies onto her followers - does this also mean that the MP leggings are are crap quality?
I’ve got quite a few pairs of MP leggings and the quality is good, definitely squat proof but not worth full price mind so only buy in the sale and with a promo code.

Reactions: 4
She mentioned she paid for the MP next day delivery so maybe she only gets certain stuff sent to her when its new and then unlimited use of her discount code

Reactions: 1
She mentioned she paid for the MP next day delivery so maybe she only gets certain stuff sent to her when its new and then unlimited use of her discount code
I’d imagine that’s the case to be honest. She probably only gets the new stuff as that’s what they want to push.

Reactions: 3
I know Grace Collins posted either a YouTube or TikTok video where she stated that she gets £200 worth of free stuff working with myprotein each month so she’s probably used all that up and wants more 😂

Reactions: 2

What an idiot. Imagine posting a story featuring a bag of coke/ rolled up tenner and what is potentially a card ( although it’s possibly a car park ticket ?) to chop the coke up 😂
Omg this is too funny !!! Why would you post that 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Not sure never used them?! But it does make you wonder doesn’t it?!

I have a few MP leggings and really like them. I expect the shein ones are rubbish

I have a few MP leggings and really like them. I expect the shein ones are rubbish
I have one of both. MP leggings robust, squat proof and fit ok given I have huge hips
Shein ones are literally see through before I've even put them on so it ain't my hips

I have one of both. MP leggings robust, squat proof and fit ok given I have huge hips
Shein ones are literally see through before I've even put them on so it ain't my hips
Not defending her but I have them blue shein ones … they are very bum holey haha but they aren’t see through.

Yeah I gotta vouch for shein, some of my best leggings are bought there 😅

Reactions: 3
I like Hannah, but why any woman in their 30’s want to try and be bodybuilders baffles me. Gymshark wankers.

Why does she come across as such a happy nice person on her socials …. But in real life looks like she’s chewing on a wasp and has a serious attitude problem…. Seriously looks like she could do with a decent orgasm and a glass of wine….

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Moaning about how her dog is wrongfully judged, it probably doesn’t help that her thug of a boyfriend is walking him. I’d be more worried about bumping into him than the dog. I bet he was very aggressive when he spoke to the other dog walker.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.