Hannahtracks #4 Nipples, boobs & cameltoe, but who my Z list bf is, you’ll never know

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her lifestyle just isn’t attainable for someone in a 9-5. I don’t understand her working pattern.

Reactions: 5
I can’t cope with the state of her car before they had it cleaned. I feel like her gross Shrek man is a bit of a freeloader and has just taken over her life including messing up her car like that. Wasn’t she always quite tidy and neat?

Reactions: 11
I think she works in youth offending so a job that doesn’t necessarily fit into the standard 9-5 pattern. Lots of contact/checking in with young people which can be done at anytime, court sessions and professionals meetings would be in “normal” work hours though.
I work for a local authority in social care and a lot of the pre-pandemic ways of working are changing, especially around working patterns and the idea that we can only do things between 9 & 5.

Reactions: 4
Agreed, alot of 9-5 jobs dont have 8 hours worth of work every day. I know now most of us can WFH we can at least be productive in our down time.

Down time in the office youd just be sat there 🙄

As long as you get your work done it doesnt matter.

HOWEVER!! I always say the body building life isnt doable for everyone and yeah yeah we all have the same 24h in the day (we get it Molly Mae) but if you have kids, work, a commute, meals to make for your kids, caring responsibilities. Eating 5 to 6 times a day isnt always possible never mind fitting in 25 minutes cardio and your weight training and 15k steps.

I love how big fitness accounts like to trot out the 'priorities' line and not wanting it enough.

Reactions: 11
I do hate that school of thinking that says if you want it enough, you’ll do it. Whatever it is, whether it’s gym, getting a job you want, getting the education you want…simply wanting it enough is never the issue.

Reactions: 7
I can’t cope with the state of her car before they had it cleaned. I feel like her gross Shrek man is a bit of a freeloader and has just taken over her life including messing up her car like that. Wasn’t she always quite tidy and neat?
Well it was the dog that messed the car, not him 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I remember when she got stressed out because she forgot her reusable coffee cup and had to get a disposable one. Now she’s shopping at SHEIN. Nothing wrong with that necessarily, as we all need to buy clothes, but does she need to buy yet more gym leggings from such an unsustainable source?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Also I don’t get the obsession with those SHEIN leggings. I can’t be the only one who thinks they look hideous 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
I remember when she got stressed out because she forgot her reusable coffee cup and had to get a disposable one. Now she’s shopping at SHEIN. Nothing wrong with that necessarily, as we all need to buy clothes, but does she need to buy yet more gym leggings from such an unsustainable source?
Plus she gets gifted god knows how much gym clothing from my protein and sells them on.
Queue coming for when she wants to sell these latest sweaty crotch leggings on and people actually buy 🤢

Why does she buy leggings when she is given them for free? That makes zero sense financially..

Reactions: 4
I still can’t get over the pic with the nose bag and note in the back ground!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I still can’t get over the pic with the nose bag and note in the back ground!!!
Same! It was gold! Glad tattle keeps receipts! Just shows what she’s truly like, and him too I guess.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.