Hannahtracks #4 Nipples, boobs & cameltoe, but who my Z list bf is, you’ll never know

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know ow if I read too much I to this but that top comment really annoys me... is she taking the piss? Comment licentiate wouldn't make me feel comfortable going to that gym ... very judgey.... bet she stands in there eyeballing everyone in a mean girl type way
Oh she is like that, I know of a couple of girls who have left that gym because of how much of a stuck up pillock she is and made them feel uncomfortable 😣….pathetic really. Gyms are ment to be the heart of a community of people that are there for pretty much similar reasons …. Whether it’s mental health, aesthetics or a hobbie …. The cattiness is just gross and shows maturity level.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
It’s a shame, because she would have been new to the gym once too. Everyone starts somewhere.

Reactions: 7
I said many threads ago that public shaming is not it Hannah! When she went back to the gym she used to use, cant remember something fitness and was basically slagging the folk off as it wasnt full of roid heads.

You were a newbie once too, also who are you to judge what someone is doing at the gym. If they want to go and spend the full session on their phone thats up to them. They pay a membership same as you.

Maybe they just need out the house.

Reactions: 12
I said many threads ago that public shaming is not it Hannah! When she went back to the gym she used to use, cant remember something fitness and was basically slagging the folk off as it wasnt full of roid heads.

You were a newbie once too, also who are you to judge what someone is doing at the gym. If they want to go and spend the full session on their phone thats up to them. They pay a membership same as you.

Maybe they just need out the house.
Anytime Fitness! I used to go there too. I did always feel a bit intimidated in there, although not from Hannah herself.

Reactions: 3
Anytime Fitness! I used to go there too. I did always feel a bit intimidated in there, although not from Hannah herself.
Ah crap, I'm moving to Southampton in the next month or so, should I avoid this gym?! I thought cos it was a normal gym it might be ok 😅

Reactions: 1
Ah crap, I'm moving to Southampton in the next month or so, should I avoid this gym?! I thought cos it was a normal gym it might be ok 😅
Not been a member for years! So don’t really know what it’s like anymore. I think at the time I was just easily intimidated 😂

Depending one where in Southampton you will be living. I'd join one of the 24 hour gyms like the gym or pure x

Her dads house has just SSTC, might have something to do with her being quiet.

Reactions: 2
Her dad’s wife and kids lived there though so it wouldn’t free up cash or anything for her?

Her dad’s wife and kids lived there though so it wouldn’t free up cash or anything for her?
I was thinking more that she’s quiet as it’s Probably very hard mentally and emotionally to have to say goodbye to her Dad’s home.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.