Hannahtracks #4 Nipples, boobs & cameltoe, but who my Z list bf is, you’ll never know

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly. I’ve got a German shepherd and no one comes up to us without asking if it’s ok to stroke him first and that’s not all that often. Most people give us a wide berth, especially people out with kids. Unfortunately big breeds have that stigma attached, but as well you just don’t go around walking up to dogs that don’t know you.
Neither of them have the experience to take on a dog like that. Just wanted the big dog to complete the look for them.

Reactions: 8
Perfect pooch is reactive! ‘Nervous’ collars to stop members of the public touching Z! I don’t buy it, nobody goes up to big breeds petting them willy nilly. Quite the opposite. First Z has run off now he has a nervous warning on him. He’s reactive and untrained. They got him for status and don’t know how to handle him.
I totally agree with everything you’ve said here. I think we’ve seen time and time again that they don’t know how to handle him. Letting him off lead in the new forest for example! Maybe not so much from Hannah but her boyfriend definitely got him as a status symbol.

Reactions: 8
I don't know anyone who would go up and pet a dog they didn't know. I have a springer who is a ball of energy and super friendly and nobody pets her. 😅 it's just not something you do.

Reactions: 7
I don't know anyone who would go up and pet a dog they didn't know. I have a springer who is a ball of energy and super friendly and nobody pets her. 😅 it's just not something you do.
Hmm we have a miniature dachshund and it’s the first thing everyone does. And he rolls over immediately to be tickled. But yeah, not quite the same thing for Hannah I’d say! 😅

Reactions: 3
This is the same with my beagle. People only come over if I see them going awww and I say you can stroke her. But as a person who’s always been around larger dogs (golden retrievers & labs) I still won’t go near any dog unless the owner says it’s ok. You just don’t know what will happen

Reactions: 5
Nobody comes up to mine. They walk out there away. There is big stigma around big breeds. There is no way people are trying to pet him! He’s only nervous if he is reactive! They have been letting the dog have far too much freedom far too soon IMO. Hannah has definitely got the dog for status. She got that boyfriend for status. Both look like cunts and can’t even keep their dog in a down command properly and still give him a treat for doing duck all. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Jesus. Just saw that, if your dog isnt reactive there is not a chance youd make them wear a nervous collar.

Also if your dog is nervous, Id not be letting him off lead *at all* unless in an enclosed area.

Basic dog ownership rules.

Reactions: 9
I think they’re very naive as to what he could be capable of. Just because he’s been ‘well behaved’ at the moment, doesn’t mean he’s always going to be that way. They haven’t really had him that long when you think about it. As we’ve seen with him being let off lead at the New Forest for example, they clearly didn’t expect him to run off like he did. It was like they had no idea that he could spot a animal and bolt.

Reactions: 7
At this point of the pandemic I don’t care what peoples views are, each to their own. But as soon as you repost Katie Hopkins to back your arguement you lose all credibility imo 🤦🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think they’re very naive as to what he could be capable of. Just because he’s been ‘well behaved’ at the moment, doesn’t mean he’s always going to be that way. They haven’t really had him that long when you think about it. As we’ve seen with him being let off lead at the New Forest for example, they clearly didn’t expect him to run off like he did. It was like they had no idea that he could spot a animal and bolt.
Yes he was let off free roam when he barely knew who his new owners were.

I wonder whether the reason the dog was being re homed was because he was reactive.

Reactions: 2
I wonder whether the reason the dog was being re homed was because he was reactive.
I seem to remember she said he was used for breeding? Could be totally wrong but I have a vague memory of her saying that when doing a q&a

Yes he was let off free roam when he barely knew who his new owners were.
100%. I did think Hannah would be more responsible as a dog owner. Why why why let your dog off in an area where he could either cause harm to himself or another animal. I just don’t understand it.

Reactions: 4
I seem to remember she said he was used for breeding? Could be totally wrong but I have a vague memory of her saying that when doing a q&a

Yeah I remember her saying it was from breeding too

100%. I did think Hannah would be more responsible as a dog owner. Why why why let your dog off in an area where he could either cause harm to himself or another animal. I just don’t understand it.
I for the life of me don’t know why you’d let a dog off if you know he has a history of running off and not coming back. You have to have the recall down to a fine art!
All of the posed photos cringe me out so much.
Also the long nails on the dog need a trim

I for the life of me don’t know why you’d let a dog off if you know he has a history of running off and not coming back. You have to have the recall down to a fine art!
I think they also hadn’t really had him long at that point either so can’t have done much recall training with him at all. And they surely can’t really have known how he would have acted in a new situation. I think they’re just very naive. And yes, the posed photos make me cringe too 😂

I don’t see why they can’t take him for a few walks on pavement mastering his lead training, that would keep his claws filed.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.