Hannahtracks #4 Nipples, boobs & cameltoe, but who my Z list bf is, you’ll never know

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So do we reckon Hannah’s mate Rebecca Edwards is now with that fella from her stories?
She did answer someone’s question on a q&a saying no longer with her husband but remain good friends
Imagine your husband paying for your teeth and tummy tuck and then you duck off with some body builder hahahaha. duck sake!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Imagine your husband paying for your teeth and tummy tuck and then you duck off with some body builder hahahaha. duck sake!
I actually sent her a dm a while ago asking about the cost of her TT because I was looking into having one and she said she pays it monthly on finance so I don't think her ex has helped much to be fair

Reactions: 3
I find it grim that she’s clearly not been seeing this new bloke for long at all, yet clearly has him around her kids. They must be so confused. Although she probably thinks they don’t notice , just like she said they wouldn’t notice that she only eats dry meal preps out of containers when they go out for meals 💀👻

Reactions: 10
Hannah and Nadia must be friends again. Tagging in Nadia's story and back to liking eachothers posts. Fickle.

Reactions: 6
I wondered if they had fallen out about Noz’s new guy. Seems to have moved on fast from his prior wife too.

also, Hannah be careful With your form at the gym. This girl Sophie is in a wheelchair because she had an accident with weights at the gym.
That girl didn’t have an accident due to her form so that’s kinda misleading. The accident was due to the machine falling over and ?being faulty.

Reactions: 2
That girl didn’t have an accident due to her form so that’s kinda misleading. The accident was due to the machine falling over and ?being faulty.
definitely not… she was using a smith machine and she lost her footing and the weight dropped down on her back, smith machines have a track that the bar moves up and down on unless it’s latched on which you have to do manually yourself. Wasn’t due to her form but also wasn’t cos the machine fell over or was faulty.

Why is no one telling her about locking her knees on a leg press 🙈. It makes me cringe every time I see it. Feel like it won’t be long until one of them pops. She even mentioned something about form over increasing weight the other day with is laughable considering her absolutely shocking form on nearly every exercise she does.

Reactions: 11
I didn’t say that Sophie girl had bad form. I was telling Hannah to be careful with her form, because accidents can happen at the gym. :rolleyes:
love that we got to see twig though

definitely not… she was using a smith machine and she lost her footing and the weight dropped down on her back, smith machines have a track that the bar moves up and down on unless it’s latched on which you have to do manually yourself. Wasn’t due to her form but also wasn’t cos the machine fell over or was faulty.
Well it’s being investigated according to her which is why I said ?faulty

I didn’t say that Sophie girl had bad form. I was telling Hannah to be careful with her form, because accidents can happen at the gym. :rolleyes:
love that we got to see twig though
In which case Sophie isnt a great example because hers wasn’t to do with form. So accidents can happen, regardless of whether you have good form or not. You have also now retrospectively edited the text on your original post which changes the context completely.

Reactions: 1
Well it’s being investigated according to her which is why I said ?faulty
Appreciate that but I was just saying, it didn’t fall over etc and it’s still being investigated now? Soph Butler’s accident happened in 2017 I think so not sure if we are talking about the same person.

She sets off my anxiety with the locking knees on these machines!!! There’s no need! She needs to leave her ego at the door and just get her form right before adding on weight.

AB46FF21-9745-40A5-8C36-11077BF834D2.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Anyone know where her lightning blue leggings are from? I thought allure but can’t see that blue.

Reactions: 1
Nice pic of him with the steak knife 🔪 🙄 reminds me of the violence was/he is capable of

Reactions: 10
Perfect pooch is reactive! ‘Nervous’ collars to stop members of the public touching Z! I don’t buy it, nobody goes up to big breeds petting them willy nilly. Quite the opposite. First Z has run off now he has a nervous warning on him. He’s reactive and untrained. They got him for status and don’t know how to handle him.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.