Hannahtracks #4 Nipples, boobs & cameltoe, but who my Z list bf is, you’ll never know

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This guy is such a dick. So he put on lifting straps to help him lift. But didn’t actually use them and just wrapped them around his wrist. WHAT IS THE POINT

Reactions: 7
This guy is such a dick. So he put on lifting straps to help him lift. But didn’t actually use them and just wrapped them around his wrist. WHAT IS THE POINT
He looks like such an arrogant tool! I don’t know why Hannah is obsessed with him.

Reactions: 10
She’s become one of ‘them gym girls’ now that people don’t like. The tits out, tight short shorts, loves herself and poses the same; pop the arm and pose with your ass forward. One of them girls she always said she’d never be. It’s like she’s forgotten where she started.

Reactions: 20
That guy looks like shrek. If he was skinny and Weedy I can’t imagine she’d be at all attracted to him.

Was it the boyfriend that influenced her into the boob job? Not that long ago there was people on here standing up for her saying it was cool she flashed herself in little vests and she was sensible not wearing a bra because you get cancer from bras, are you bra cancer folk still on here, is the silicon inside her skin safer than a bra?
Also I take it Rebecca had an affair and that’s why she’s absolutely rolling out gushing posts and the new guy now. Was posting photos of her husband on her page in July saying they were at their first wedding as guests for the year and 8 weeks later she was competing and publicly in a new relationship. She’s obviously not devastated for a reason!

Last edited:
Was it the boyfriend that influenced her into the boob job? Not that long ago there was people on here standing up for her saying it was cool she flashed herself in little vests and she was sensible not wearing a bra because you get cancer from bras, are you bra cancer folk still on here, is the silicon inside her skin safer than a bra?
Also I take it Rebecca had an affair and that’s why she’s absolutely rolling out gushing posts and the new guy now. Was posting photos of her husband on her page in July saying they were at their first wedding as guests for the year and 8 weeks later she’s publicly in a new relationship. She’s obviously not devastated for a reason!
I guess it’s now “in” to have a big ugly gym lout of a boyfriend, so can’t blame her for copying Hannah guys!

Reactions: 5
Also I take it Rebecca had an affair and that’s why she’s absolutely rolling out gushing posts and the new guy now. Was posting photos of her husband on her page in July saying they were at their first wedding as guests for the year and 8 weeks later she was competing and publicly in a new relationship. She’s obviously not devastated for a reason!
Her new boyfriend is gross too . And living with her too by the looks of things

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
She’s ‘in shock’ that he bought her a few advent calendar chocolates. Her standards are clearly very low.
It makes me kind of sad that she seemingly restricts herself so much that a little advent calendar chocolate is a big treat. I know she loves her gym stuff and what not, but it’s just a bit sad.

Reactions: 4
It makes me kind of sad that she seemingly restricts herself so much that a little advent calendar chocolate is a big treat. I know she loves her gym stuff and what not, but it’s just a bit sad.
Her body doesn’t equate to what she supposedly eats. I think she’s a lot more relaxed than what she lets on. For someone that lives in the gym and only posts meal prep meals she’s barely made any progress (I personally think she looks fab but not anywhere near comp ready)

Reactions: 9
Her body doesn’t equate to what she supposedly eats. I think she’s a lot more relaxed than what she lets on. For someone that lives in the gym and only posts meal prep meals she’s barely made any progress (I personally think she looks fab but not anywhere near comp ready)
This is very true. It just seems like she thinks she’s got to prove something to someone.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.