Hannahtracks #4 Nipples, boobs & cameltoe, but who my Z list bf is, you’ll never know

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand how after all this work and diet over a number of years, she’s still skinny fat.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think it’s great to see her happy after losing her dad, and I’d definitely wouldn’t say no to having her body! Even if her legs are a little too muscly, fair play to her because she works hard!

Reactions: 7
I think it’s great to see her happy after losing her dad, and I’d definitely wouldn’t say no to having her body! Even if her legs are a little too muscly, fair play to her because she works hard!
I don’t think her legs look muscly, chunky but again I’d still have them lol

Reactions: 9
I don’t think her legs look muscly, chunky but again I’d still have them lol
Her legs are not muscly, she looks like she has lipodema (maybe spelt wrong). The top half of her body is muscly and looks fab, the bottom half looks like she’s never done a squat/lunge in her life. She’s done well considering how overweight she was. She’s worked hard but looking at some of the other bodybuilding women, I can’t see her going on stage with them and competing.

Reactions: 14
That dog should not be left off a lead!!! Anything could of happened to it!!!!! Keep it on a long line for duck sake!!!

Reactions: 5
Her legs are not muscly, she looks like she has lipodema (maybe spelt wrong). The top half of her body is muscly and looks fab, the bottom half looks like she’s never done a squat/lunge in her life. She’s done well considering how overweight she was. She’s worked hard but looking at some of the other bodybuilding women, I can’t see her going on stage with them and competing.
I think you’ve hit the nail on the head there!

Reactions: 2
How is she always posting such soppy tit about this gross boyfriend of hers yet he posts nothing about her 😭😭😭

Reactions: 17
How is she always posting such soppy tit about this gross boyfriend of hers yet he posts nothing about her 😭😭😭
I know not everyone is in to posting on discus media, but it’s not even like he never uses Instagram. He’s always posting on there, yet nothing to do with Hannah. Comes across as very unbalanced. Like I said, if he didn’t really use social media then it would be fine, but he does. A LOT. Which makes the imbalance so obvious.

Reactions: 9
I know I keep going on about Twig but it’s sad that she doesn’t get posted with the caption “angel” anymore like Hannah used to. I do wonder whether she even has her anymore now.

Reactions: 7
Her photo of the boyfriend last night with “dream boat” 😷 it should really read thug

• Haha
Reactions: 12
it just screams that she is trying to prove her love for him and begging for his attention its almost like she's trying to warn other girls he's hers.... if he was that into her there would be some form.of recognition but it's almost like he is so arrogant he's like I know!!

Reactions: 11
I know I keep going on about Twig but it’s sad that she doesn’t get posted with the caption “angel” anymore like Hannah used to. I do wonder whether she even has her anymore now.
I totally understand where you’re coming from. Hannah used to dote on her cats. It’s very strange that a few years ago they were all over her social media and now there’s no mention at all,

Reactions: 5
I can see why she kept him a secret for so long tbh, I would not want to openly admit I’m dating someone who kicked someone’s head in that much they were left with a permanent brain injury 🤢 but now she’s convinced everyone she’s truly in love it justifies it.

Rank.

Reactions: 14
it just screams that she is trying to prove her love for him and begging for his attention its almost like she's trying to warn other girls he's hers.... if he was that into her there would be some form.of recognition but it's almost like he is so arrogant he's like I know!!
He’s posted about her in his stories but go see 🤣 lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.