Hannahtracks #4 Nipples, boobs & cameltoe, but who my Z list bf is, you’ll never know

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her relationship with her Dad seemed very much like an adoration, she placed him on a pedestal & worshipped him & the same seems to be happening with her BF. I didn’t follow her when she was with her ex BF so I’m not sure if this is how Hannah is in general? But her personality trait seems to be be someone’s daughter, someone’s GF, and not her own self. Like these men give her her identity as she doesn’t have one otherwise.

Reactions: 10
I agree with this, whilst I don’t think there is anything wrong with her body at all, she’s not made much progress in terms of building up her muscle. When you look at her friend Rebecca’s before and afterward and Noz’s it’s very visible whereas Hannah’s not so much.

Her body doesn’t equate to what she supposedly eats. I think she’s a lot more relaxed than what she lets on. For someone that lives in the gym and only posts meal prep meals she’s barely made any progress (I personally think she looks fab but not anywhere near comp ready)

Reactions: 2
I agree with this, whilst I don’t think there is anything wrong with her body at all, she’s not made much progress in terms of building up her muscle. When you look at her friend Rebecca’s before and afterward and Noz’s it’s very visible whereas Hannah’s not so much.
Yes, she’s barely made any progress. Her bottom half is very undefined. I think she has lipodema on her bottom half.

Reactions: 8
Watching her gym stories this morning, her form on all of the exercises is absolutely terrible! Particular the rows, the way she is arching her back has me cringing. Such vanity lifting. Going for the numbers rather than actual decent technique.

Reactions: 3
Watching her stories today, why are her feet always so shakey, all the time on most of the exercises it’s so weird.

maybe it’s a gym thing? But I don’t understand

Reactions: 4
Watching her stories today, why are her feet always so shakey, all the time on most of the exercises it’s so weird.

Probably because she’s pushing herself to do much higher weights than she’s able to do.

Reactions: 7

Her mouth was weird when doing the dumbbell exercises too

Reactions: 3
The pic on her stories last night makes me Bork. Her feet! Me personally I couldn’t not wear nail polish! They look vile!

Reactions: 1
I swear her outfits are getting more and more sexualised by the day. The hair, make up/ the whole attire. It’s not too hot to wear a vest 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
I’m also sick of her and other accounts selling their gifted and sweaty gym gear.
If it’s gifted you aren’t meant to charge others for it, if so, donate the money you receive to a charity.
People are so dumb buying peoples gifted stuff etc

Reactions: 11
I swear her outfits are getting more and more sexualised by the day. The hair, make up/ the whole attire. It’s not too hot to wear a vest 🤦🏻‍♀️
I think it’s because he likes it. I find it telling that he paid for her boob job and they were only just together. They went out a few weeks back and he posted to his story a photo of her with the caption “dining with this view” and he clearly meant her boobs. She reshared it which is how I saw it, not following that twit. If he truly loved her, he’d love her as he met her. Not encourage and pay for her to have drastic changes done via surgery.

Reactions: 11
I think it’s because he likes it. I find it telling that he paid for her boob job and they were only just together. They went out a few weeks back and he posted to his story a photo of her with the caption “dining with this view” and he clearly meant her boobs. She reshared it which is how I saw it, not following that twit. If he truly loved her, he’d love her as he met her. Not encourage and pay for her to have drastic changes done via surgery.
Wow did he actually pay for them?!

Reactions: 1
Wow did he actually pay for them?!
I can’t remember how we know, someone else might. Didn’t she say it on a q&a? Someone had asked how she afforded it, were they on finance. Something along the lines of he paid because he knew it would make her happy but the more we see, the more it seems it was for him.

I can’t remember how we know, someone else might. Didn’t she say it on a q&a? Someone had asked how she afforded it, were they on finance. Something along the lines of he paid because he knew it would make her happy but the more we see, the more it seems it was for him.
Yeh she mentioned it on her instagram. This was before she had revealed his shrek-like face. I see now why she kept him a secret - cos he’s rough.

What’s ridiculous with her Depop is she’s selling stuff for more than you can buy it from My Protein themselves with her discount code! So not only is she selling gifted stuff, its literally making a mug out of buyers
This is hilarious! I will never understand why people buy gym clothes from others…. The thought of it makes me heave 😷

Reactions: 9
This is hilarious! I will never understand why people buy gym clothes from others…. The thought of it makes me heave 😷
Also didn’t she admit once she doesn’t wear knickers with her leggings once? No amount of washing would make me want to buy second hand leggings from someone who’s admitted to not wearing knickers with them 🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.