Hannahtracks #4 Nipples, boobs & cameltoe, but who my Z list bf is, you’ll never know

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So basically she’s paying a BB coach to tell her to eat more, walk less and send her weight each week. She may as well go to SW, weigh in once a week and then have a cheat meal. She’ll save a fortune. Why have a BB coach if you aren’t doing a show?!

Reactions: 10
Not been funny but if I’d have spent money on a coach for 12 months worth of coaching…(Which is probably in the thousands for an experienced coach like Dan Welburn!) I would expect to be ripped to death and have proper definition! I don’t see much change at all! And her bum looks worse than ever! She’s leaning forward to show the definition in her back. I think if she hadn’t had the tit job that her steroid thug of a boyfriend paid for she’d have been dumped by now! Why doesn’t she just save her cash and follow a plan from her boyfriend?! I don’t think she’ll ever have a good enough physique for the stage. Her legs and glutes are like mashed potato!

Oh my god did he pay for her implants?

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Oh my god did he pay for her implants?
Apparently so! I’m sure there was a post on here before about it. Plus she never mentioned anything about being concerned about her boobs before she got with him. To me he’s basically saying you’re not good enough. You should get a boob job. If that’s the case liposuction and a nose job is up next!

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Apparently so! I’m sure there was a post on here before about it. Plus she never mentioned anything about being concerned about her boobs before she got with him. To me he’s basically saying you’re not good enough. You should get a boob job. If that’s the case liposuction and a nose job is up next!

God I hope he didn't, she has changed so much and none of it is for the better. I really hope she has some good friends around her because this oaffish lout is detestable.

Reactions: 5
I know she got lip fillers before, which is fine, I believe everyone should be allowed to do whatever they want to help their own self confidence. I just hope the boob job, tanning beds, all that stuff is for herself, not his influence. If he paid for it as a genuine gift to her as she had an insecurity, then that’s kind of nice, but if she’s been made to feel like she had to have it done to fit a certain image, then that’s not nice and I really hope that’s not the case.

Reactions: 8
I feel like sending her the number of my private dermatologist for when she inevitably has a funny mole or something that needs looking at after rinsing sun beds!

Reactions: 3
If you look the boyfriend up on google I understand why someone called him a thug now! Sorry if that has been mentioned before!
He's a bleeping monster. Complete scum! He went out with the intention of harming people. Utterly terrifying that she shares a bed with this person. Imagine if he gets angry. He also took no responsibility for it (energy drinks to blame apparently) and has made light of it by hashtagging prison break on photos. The video with the dog aggresively barking tops it off!

Reactions: 13
Does anyone else find the friendships between Hannah etc so fickle? Hannah and Noz were "best friends" but now they have men, they don't seem to be making time for eachother. Hannah doesn't even like any of Nadias posts which is odd. They just jump from one friend to the next.

Reactions: 12
Does anyone else find the friendships between Hannah etc so fickle? Hannah and Noz were "best friends" but now they have men, they don't seem to be making time for eachother. Hannah doesn't even like any of Nadias posts which is odd. They just jump from one friend to the next.
Same with soph, thefatthief, from up each other’s arse 24/7 to nothing, strange!

Reactions: 14
I’ve not followed her for a while but went to have a nose.
OMG & WTAF…😱 the boobs the boyfriend just everything

Reactions: 11
That girl on the treadmill in chucks. My feet would be absolutely fucked.

I know flat are better for lifting but jesus I cant think of anything worse than doing my steps in converse.

Reactions: 6
I’d probably take this as an insult if someone thought I was matched to a weirdly shaped ex-con thug with nothing but The Gym for a personality xx

2265D4B0-F162-410A-879C-BF08F10350FD.png

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.